Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahaha nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted never fails to please.

Don't take any of that corporate sh!t off them, Grem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Generally we don't have to interact much so it's all good..

I've no choice in the matter at times unfortunately. I'll be history as soon as I marry a 96 year old billionaire.

• Advertisement

Usually it'll be via email for us nightowls here as mgmt don't tend to be about when we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted never fails to please.

Have had no complaints so far.

lucky you, i have no time no corporate politics

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Corporate politicking = Employees brown nosing to higher ups to get ahead in the job, instead of putting in the required hard graft..

Seen plenty of it during my stints of work experience in secondary school.

Any wonder i like night work?.

Wouldn't blame ya..

• Advertisement

So what plans for the weekend?

Nope, nothing spectacular planned.

But that could change over the weekend.

few bits & pieces to sort out for food during the week tomorrow & try & chill on Sunday

I like unplanned shenanigans :)

I like unplanned shenanigans :)

They are the best kind.

Indeed, wouldn't know where you might end up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy pals :)

Howdy Atc, all well your side?.

Howdy Atc, all well your side?.

heya grem :) I'm a bit sick unfortunately, think I have a bit of a tummy bug, trying to rest and keep up fluids though. How are you doing?

You're doing the best you can for yourself at least. :) Alright here, tunes at work as usual.

• Advertisement

You're doing the best you can for yourself at least. :) Alright here, tunes at work as usual.

that's true:) good to hear, hope work is going ok

Tis grand at the minute after the initial mess.. Will you be able to sleep?

Tis grand at the minute after the initial mess.. Will you be able to sleep?

good to hear:) glad the mess died down. Ah I'll probably get some, maybe in a while. It is just me or is tonight roasting?:o

It's very humid. Had to move a few things around there and got very warm very quickly, stupid heavy tanks :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*climbs in through the window*

Now who's this, you look vaguely familiar

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Now who's this, you look vaguely familiar

Just a stranger in the night......

*sephmon raids the lair fridge and steals all the beer*

Pfft, fingerprint technology since you were here last oh smartass :p

Pfft, fingerprint technology since you were here last oh smartass :p

Damn :o

• Advertisement

However lets have a piss up!. Sharing is getting pissed together, that's how the saying goes, right? :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement