Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

However lets have a piss up!. Sharing is getting pissed together, that's how the saying goes, right? :P

Ok so :D

*cracks open a beer for gremmy and slides it across the counter*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off we go :) How's tricks anyway Seph?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Off we go :) How's tricks anyway Seph?.

Not bad thanks gremmy and you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Doin alright now, energy drink and tunes. Speaker is definitely the best thing i ever brought to work..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning lads and ladettes, i need a bottle of Dreamy Nighty Snoozy Snooze

• Advertisement

Not working today?

No work today, once I'm awake that's it. Body clock is not compatible with naps.

I can only nap when exhausted but generally just no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

didn't get much sleep last night but managed to do a bit of writing :) Easy day today methinks, still pretty wiped out..

Evening noccers :)

• Advertisement

aloha Grem

How are ya Ted? Did you have a nice relaxing day?

Not much relaxing done.

Load of dinners made for week, two batches of washing done along with a battle to change the duvet cover.

Sitting down with tae & Netflix now.

No rest for the wicked :eek: Ooh tea, good idea..

evening ted and grem :)

No rest for the wicked :eek: Ooh tea, good idea..

who ye telling, at least tomorrow should be handy now.

So what's on the menu for dinners?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sipping a tall dark rich magic bean roast in my favourite locale javahouse just past 1PM Pacific, listening to background tunes, and chilling out in a very chilly AC cafe, this must be as good as it gets. So aloha Lairians! :cool:

Howdy Swannie :) Just about to grab a cuppa so i'll join you shortly, all well across the pond?.

Few Shepherds pie and Chicken/Pasta/veggie portions.

• Advertisement

howdy black swan :) how do?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie bats eyes at cute lad sitting across the table in javahouse**
    Howdy Swannie :) Just about to grab a cuppa so i'll join you shortly, all well across the pond?.
    Oh grand Grem, we can chat a bit on a lazy Saturn Day for sure. Way beyond the city limits I nest in, the States is turning into a war zone with all the recent shootings, riots, and protests. Oh well...

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie bats eyes at cute lad sitting across the table in javahouse**

Why Swannie, what big eyes you got.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Few Shepherds pie and Chicken/Pasta/veggie portions.
    Why Swannie, what big eyes you got.
    **Swannie tries to picture Ted baked in a Shepherds pie**

Ohhhh Ted, sorry, but my tummy is empty except for sipping my java. :pac:
    howdy black swan :) how do?
    Just grand thanks ATC, oddly I actually wrote a page earlier today and did not throw one away, so novel +1. You?

First cuppa of the day, lovely :)

You will never be hungry around me Swannie.

Always have plenty of food here.

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie tries to picture Ted baked in a Shepherds pie**

Ohhhh Ted, sorry, but my tummy is empty except for sipping my java. :pac:

Just grand thanks ATC, oddly I actually wrote a page earlier today and did not throw one away, so novel +1. You?

good to hear black swan:) well done on the page too :cool:

I'm doing ok thanks. Got my page done as well :D

First cuppa of the day, lovely :)

Mine too Grem... Cheers! :D
    You will never be hungry around me Swannie.

Always have plenty of food here.
    **Swannie licks lips**

good to hear black swan:) well done on the page too :cool:

I'm doing ok thanks. Got my page done as well :D
    Like I said earlier ATC, this must be as good as it gets, so we should enjoy! :cool:

• Advertisement

Should that not be, licks beak ??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement