Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

no need to be embarrassed, no matter how many you have, it's progress :)
    You are our leader ATC, so your grand example as a writer encourages us all!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!
    I might have guessed that my "size" comment would draw Lith out!

Oh, "hi" Lith. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

in other news, next week is going to be rather busy, have my next autism presentation on Wednesday, going to Tramore with the college for our trip the next day, probably be in Dublin the weekend and have a christening in Cork on the Sunday. No rest for the wicked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Fancy meeting you here oh Dark One :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swannie knows how to work the room :pac:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    You are our leader ATC, so your grand example as a writer encourages us all!

thanks black swan :)

Swannie knows how to work the room :pac:

rubber-room.jpg

She's a master of the dark arts so she is :D

In between cups of coffee of course :pac:

Fancy meeting you here oh Dark One :P

**Swannie slips into black leathers and helmet practicing hissing voice**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Coffee is a dark art

• Advertisement

Thanks for that correction :P

Thanks for that correction :P

Glad to be of, er, service.

Glad to be of, er, service.

And a crisp high 5 to you

Coffee is a dark art

Especially when you drink a lot of DARK ROAST Grem like I am now. :pac:

I'm off for a bit pals, laters :)

I recently tried an instant coffee, utter bile, won't be doing that ever again.

Bah instant coffee..

I sound like a mad snob but i couldn't believe how bad it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Some of them are decent, but you have to trawl through a lot of bad ones to find them

I'm off for a bit pals, laters :)

**Waves**
    I recently tried an instant coffee, utter bile, won't be doing that ever again.
    Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk instant! There should be a law against it!
    Bah instant coffee..
    Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yukky instant! :(

• Advertisement

Anyway, back to tea for me, no barista at work :(

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Some of them are decent, but you have to trawl through a lot of bad ones to find them

What to do with instant coffee...

larger.jpg

We shall speak no more of that foul substance *looks down nose*

My empty tummy is growling so loud now that folks in this javahouse are LOOKING at me. :o

Time to hunt food!

"Mischief Managed!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

black_swan_natalie_portman-t2.jpg

And in a plume of black feathers, she disappears, just like that.

Ever mysterious

And makes a bloody mess when she disappears in said plume of black feathers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys.

Hey Kitty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey Lith, how are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement