Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're a brave woman Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

You're a brave woman Kitty

Not necessarily brave but I'm trying to be realistic about certain things. People have died who I love. Just because they're gone it didn't mean I stopped loving them by any stretch of the imagination. I can't get them back and I have to accept that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I guess i'd call that brave, i would have a tendency to hide from the realities

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Heyo :)

Sorry to hear of your brother and aunt, Kitty, its very hard when two major things happen so close to each other. I hope you'll be okay. x

I guess i'd call that brave, i would have a tendency to hide from the realities

I've tried hiding from the realities of certain things and it hasn't worked. Trust me, try and face them as best you can. One thing at a time.

• Advertisement

Learning everyday really..

Heyo :)

Sorry to hear of your brother and aunt, Kitty, its very hard when two major things happen so close to each other. I hope you'll be okay. x

Thank you. I'll get there. My brother is home and had some sort of spinal fusion procedure done so he will be able to walk and hopefully he won't need much physio x

Learning everyday really..

No day is the same.

Good to hear your brother is home, hope it's a stress free recovery

He'll be able to give orders like it's nobody's business now he's home though. Maybe I should leave it a while til I see him :D

• Advertisement

Confiscate the bell when ya do visit him!

Confiscate the bell when ya do visit him!

Or have selective hearing!

Think selective hearing runs in families :pac:

Think selective hearing runs in families :pac:

WHAT :D

Hang on, i'll go to teletext page 888 and get the subtitles :p

Hang on, i'll go to teletext page 888 and get the subtitles :p

I'll go to page 170 for the TV listings: p

Oh well played!! :D

Don't know how we coped looking through the cinema listings years ago.

We lived out in the sticks so the pages would glitch/scramble a little bit fairly often. Made for some interesting starsigns etc :)

We lived out in the sticks so the pages would glitch/scramble a little bit fairly often. Made for some interesting starsigns etc :)

Same here. Can you imagine kids of today with Aertel the way we had it.

• Advertisement

I get great craic out of telly a few kids i know about no remote for the telly!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The remote was called the youngest child.

Get up there and turn to the other side.

Haha my role for many years Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear about your aunt Kitty.
    There is no "right" way to deal with grief. Do whatever feels right for you.

Hope your brother makes a speedy recovery.

Ok so I had some wine last night and the night before my sisters and I were discussing Game of Thrones. I had never seen it but I watched the first episode last night. Can understand why it's a hit now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

afternoon all :)

Hey atc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey atc :)

heyo kkkity:) how are you?

heyo kkkity:) how are you?

I'm good and you?

• Advertisement