Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

good to hear :) nice weekend?

I'm not too bad thanks

It was quiet but nice and you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

KKkitty wrote: »
    It was quiet but nice and you?

that's nice :) mine was similar, nice and quiet, unfortunately I was sick for some of it but ok now thankfully

I'm reading the after hours 'has anything genuinely creepy or unnerving ever happened to you' thread for the first time. Some great stories there :D don't think I'll sleep tonight though :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning ya beauties, how are you all?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

oh you charmer you.

:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sure i have to try ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey :D

Morning Boxers, how's tricks with ya?.

evening peeps :)

hi caffy

• Advertisement

I have decided it's time i listened to a load of nirvana. Not doen that in years.

sounds like a plan there G

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hi caffy

howdy ted :) how's you?

Sounds good grem :)

Entire collection all playlisted now. Aww yis :)

all good here,trying to keep the Sunday blues away, but failing.

Full volume, I presume Grem.

Blast out a few tunes for yourself Ted - yup full volume :) I get sunday comedown too, dunno why, middle of week for me..

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    all good here,trying to keep the Sunday blues away, but failing.

Full volume, I presume Grem.

good to hear :) minus the Sunday blues though, always find Sunday drags for me

I really should go and do my 1 page :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

Howdy Hugo :)

Howdy Hugo :)

Grem! *does the European stylee three cheek kisses*

• Advertisement

Which cheeks, careful now!

Which cheeks, careful now!

Hahahaha On the face! One, the other, and then back to the first.

My mind is a cesspit :o

My mind is a cesspit :o

Never change! :D

Not a hope!.

Not a hope!.

Awwww yeah! :D

You in work there, my dear?

Indeed, trying not to clock watch this early.

Indeed, trying not to clock watch this early.

*hugs*

At least you can go on Boards in work. Can't do that in mine, unfortunately. (Well, I can, but no doubt I'd get sh!t for it).

BVoth good and bad :)

• Advertisement

Did that management crowd leave you alone in the end there?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement