Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah yeah, don't bother me much thankfully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ah yeah, don't bother me much thankfully

Awesome! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just aa well, wouldn't keep a job too long if they did :o

Just aa well, wouldn't keep a job too long if they did :o

I know the feeling. :o

My feckin temper would have me trotting out the door with a p45 fairly lively..

• Advertisement

My feckin temper would have me trotting out the door with a p45 fairly lively..

I keep it hidden but I'm overdue a Hulk-esque rage explosion.

I'm also pretty incompetent too. :o

Don't run yourself down lad.

Don't run yourself down lad.

Sorry! :o:):)

Ah now, no need to be sorry either, we're all too hard on ourselves at times is all.

Ah now, no need to be sorry either, we're all too hard on ourselves at times is all.

True. :o

• Advertisement

You on early or late this week?.

You on early or late this week?.

Lates! Thank feck! :D

When is your weekend this week, G?

Should be tuesday i think.

Should be tuesday i think.

I shall be extremely jealous!

Always the way innit?

Always the way innit?

The ebb and flow etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Good evening folks :)

Havin a nostalgia night here with all the nirvana playing. I was obsessed with that band..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

page done, woop :D

Think I'll get some toast :)

Boxers, Atc, how are you both?.

• Advertisement

Boxers, Atc, how are you both?.

not too bad here grem:), think I've recovered from my bug, going to be a very busy week ahead..how are you doing?

Yes you mentioned you'll be flat out for the next while, glad the bug has run it's course.. Ok here..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Ok I thought I wouldn't like Game of Thrones but I do.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Ok I thought I wouldn't like Game of Thrones but I do.

Have you been binge watching it all day? :pac:

Yes you mentioned you'll be flat out for the next while, glad the bug has run it's course.. Ok here..

yeah will be, thankfully will calm down the following week :) will be fun though. Thanks, glad it's passed, wasn't too major thank god.

Good to hear :) you working tonight?

Yup, pretty much every weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Have you been binge watching it all day? :pac:

One episode a day. Think I'd go mad if I tried binge watching it. Already had a few moments where I wanted to punch the screen :D

Evening, ladies! *tips hat*

Haven't touched it at all myself, maybe eventually

• Advertisement

Evening, ladies! *tips hat*

Heya hugo :) *tips hat back*

good to hear grem, hope it's going ok :)

haven't seen game of thrones myself, not sure I'd like it..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement