Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Chatty bot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭SwanBot

Chatty bot?
    Bot!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How many words do you type a minute?. :p

How many words do you type a minute?. :p
    Keyboard warrior here, but tested not.

I'm impressed, Swannie has competition ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey guys.
    Kitty's cool name, so hello to you kitty. Ever chatted with Bot? Put me on your bucket list for things to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Between the pair of them, we won't be long flying through the rest of the thread :pac:

Terrible, but had to wing it

:D:D:D:D:D

Ah jaysis Lith, i got pains reading that

Also, howdy Kitty, how are ya doin?.

Hook, line and sinker :D

• Advertisement

No competition for I am the one and only SwanBot! That's S-W-A-N-B-O-T for the news reporters. Want it spelled right.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Between the pair of them, we won't be long flying through the rest of the thread :pac:

Terrible, but had to wing it

:D:D:D:D:D
    Wing it he says, bites lip, holds breath, counts to 10, then doesn't say what I was going to say to Lith.

SwanBot wrote: »
    Wing it he says, bites lip, holds breath, counts to 10, then doesn't say what I was going to say to Lith.

Oh say it!!!!

Oh say it!!!!
    Don't want a slap. Will be black and blue later when found out. San Fran cool this time of year. Road trip!

Ooh San Fran would be nice..

Me Bot must of scared off everybody, not wanting to be Terminated my guess? Fathom here, so I'll break the good/bad news. Another time, so I'm a goner.

Laters ;)

Be us burning the midnight oil as usual eh Gremzy.

It's wrapped up early, though Hugo should be about yet.

Bah he's probably sleeping like normal people do at this hour of the night.

• Advertisement

Pfft, normal..

It's over rated :pac:

Also boring :) Thank feck for the loonies and rule breakers :D

And The Rabble Rousers :pac:

I'm trying not to be curious about pokemon go.. :o

Give me the classic Pokemon games on the old Nintendo Gameboy Color anyday :D

Oh it's just a passing curiosity, only ever watched the cartoons years ago. Time for a cuppa i think.

Ara shure, ya might as well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

It's wrapped up early, though Hugo should be about yet.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Bah he's probably sleeping like normal people do at this hour of the night.

My ears are burning! :D

• Advertisement

My ears are burning! :D

*grabs fire extinguisher*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement