Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hahahahahahaha almost got caught laughing at that one!

To kind, m'dear! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh dose of yawns hitting me grr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I must be off to sleep, night night pals :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Atc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Gonna head too. Nighty night y'all

• Advertisement

Night Hugo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bastards! Myself, Seph, and Youngblood will pop round to them for a chat.

Lets go :cool:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'll sit on the fence and shall have no part in these planned fisticuffs :P

saucy pup :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yo yo yo?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Links234 wrote: »
    Yo yo yo?

I can walk the dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

How do Wolfie?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Had a skunk here. had to chase him off

Chasing skunks, a risky business?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Should keep him as a pet Wolfie.

Anyone who annoys you, gets a close & personal meeting with him

Say hello to my little friend.

Ooh pet skunk, there's an idea Ted

You would have no cold callers at the door either.

Any managements heads annoying you tonight

Word would soon get out about a pet skunk for sure!. Nope no bother, tis a grand job really despite my grumbling.
    How are you doing this morning? Monday go ok for you?

Is there a skunk equivalent of "crazy cat lady"

Yesterday was grand, got more done than expected considering I was solo. Same again today :(. Hope it goes the same way

Sanity challenged skunk boy?

More hugs and coffee for you so *hugs with mugs*

Sanity challenged skunk boy?

I've been called lots of things, never this :D
    More hugs and coffee for you so *hugs with mugs*

Mucho gracias,

The lack of skunk may account for that :p

You're welcome, most deserved, hit the ground running (maybe)

• Advertisement

Ha, you have the answer to everything, oh great wise Oracle.

Oh my gosh, haha one of my mates calls me oracle irl. Wow.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ha, you have the answer to everything, oh great wise Oracle.
    Oh my gosh, haha one of my mates calls me oracle irl. Wow.

If Grem is the Oracle, where are my cookies Ted? Did you eat them all?

neo_oracle_cookies.jpg

And Swannie lands with perfect timing :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

And Swannie lands with perfect timing :D
    Feathered in with growling empty tummy, licking my lips for fresh baked cookies.

*Slides plate of cookies to Swannie*

*Slides plate of cookies to Swannie*
    I can always count on Grem to wisely save the day, so she really must be The Oracle!

Keeping the peace in the lair since a while back :pac:

Keeping the peace in the lair since a while back :pac:
    Swannie quickly flips through the Lair SOPs, and yes, there it is on the bottom of page 69 in the small print: Grem to be the subliminal peacekeeper of the Lair, operating below the threshold of sensation or consciousness affecting Lairian's minds without their being aware of it. :eek:

• Advertisement

Jaysis.. :eek: Real life and Lair life are starting to blend together scarily!

Also, page 69 *giggles*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement