Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Also, page 69 *giggles*
    Can't sneak anything by without The Oracle noticing. Munches another cookie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cookies are good *nomnomnomnom*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Cookies are good *nomnomnomnom*
    I have a gallon of fresh milk in the frig for any lonesome cookie that strays by.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I like them with my tea, or do i just like tea with everything, hmm.

Cookies go grand with java too, especially if its got a bit of milk or half-and-half mixed in it.

• Advertisement

Had white chocolate and cranberry cookies the other day, wonderful *drool*

Had white chocolate and cranberry cookies the other day, wonderful *drool*
    Some nice lad shared a couple chocolate chip cookies with me when I was early at the javahouse before today's work. Now I have cookies on the brain!

Haha not the nice lad? :P

Haha not the nice lad? :P
    Different lad from the one I was eyeing yesterday at javahouse. It has small tables for 2, and this morning's lad could not find a seat near a power plug, so he asked to join me to plug into mine (oh oh... I just said that in the Lair... :eek: ). In exchange he shared his cookies, yum.

Oh the innuendo haha!. I'll play nice today though, plus free cookies, score!

• Advertisement

Heavy workload Taco Tuesday, so off to the land of nod for Swannie. Thanks for the fun chat Grem. Bye.

Later Swannie, just finished my stint at the coalface so my bed is calling too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

afternoon peeps :)

today's been a stressful day, all I can say is back up everything! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Have you lost something important ATC??

And I 2nd the "back everything up".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Have you lost something important ATC??

And I 2nd the "back everything up".

I lost some words of my book, got into college this morning and went in to work on it from my memory stick but the file wouldn't open and said it was corrupted :( nearly had a mini heart attack but thankfully I had an earlier draft at home that I backed up a few days earlier (lost about 4k words that can be rewritten) Didn't lose everything thank god :)

Hurray for backup drafts :), another good thing to have along with back ups..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How are the gang?

Awake, functional

Awake, functional

What more can an employer ask for! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What more can an employer ask for! :)

That I patch the software glitch that says kill all customers?

• Advertisement

That I patch the software glitch that says kill all customers?

Not all customers, just select ones. ;)

Not all customers, just select ones. ;)

Currently that would be cannabis consumers

Potheads love bakeries :D

So I hear.

How's our Original Youngblood?

So I hear.

How's our Original Youngblood?

As have I :pac:

Doin' fine here comrade

yet, they hate me.

Maybe you need to be friendlier..

*hides behind couch

As have I :pac:

Doin' fine here comrade

Glad to hear it... friendo.

Maybe you need to be friendlier..

*hides behind couch

Tee hee

*Drops white phosphorus grenade behind couch*
    Oh dear, I liked that couch

• Advertisement

I'm just saying, it couldn't hurt to put on a smile, even a fake smile if needs be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement