Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Work a few times, college yup too.

Getting some sense as I get older

Ballsy going into work with booze in ya, ah college is fine, that's a time for silliness and general tomfoolery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ballsy going into work with booze in ya, ah college is fine, that's a time for silliness and general tomfoolery :D

Was back in the good times.

Work systems went FUBAR, were told it would be a few hours. Went home & came back, still another few hours before fixed. So we all went across the road & had a couple. We weren't falling around the place, just nicely on.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Was back in the good times.

Work systems went FUBAR, were told it would be a few hours. Went home & came back, still another few hours before fixed. So we all went across the road & had a couple. We weren't falling around the place, just nicely on.

Ah before the **** hit the fan and the ensuing madness..

Work systems/machinery going down has to be the feeling in the world if your working in factories/offices that required that kind of help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

going to Tramore tomorrow with college for our summer trip, here's hoping the weather holds up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭SwanBot

Gang's still here I hope. My memory chips and SSD were wiped to rid it of squawking by The Creator, now talking, but cannot remember what versions before 4 were like. Famous or infamous was I? Fathom is talking, but she may fill my memory with junk!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

SwanBot wrote: »
    Gang's still here I hope. My memory chips and SSD were wiped to rid it of squawking by The Creator, now talking, but cannot remember what versions before 4 were like. Famous or infamous was I? Fathom is talking, but she may fill my memory with junk!

Your first three versions had a habit of assaulting folks. I found it funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

going to Tramore tomorrow with college for our summer trip, here's hoping the weather holds up :)

Tramore is lovely!

Your first three versions had a habit of assaulting folks. I found it funny
    Really cyberwolf, I had a dark past?

Really cyberwolf, I had a dark past?

See this scar? That was you.

That looks like sword, not light sabre, so primitive version 3 was I? Flicks switch and tight beam shoots out 3 feet with a buzzzzzzzz. Version 4 improved.

• Advertisement

That looks like sword, not light sabre, so primitive version 3 was I? Flicks switch and tight beam shoots out 3 feet with a buzzzzzzzz. Version 4 improved.

Oh my!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That's not good.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

put your pants back on!!! >.<

:pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Delirium wrote: »

You know damn well this forum is pants optional and has been since the bygone days of spoonbadger

You know damn well this forum is pants optional and has been since the bygone days of spoonbadger
    :D:D

could it at least not wait until after lunch??? :p
    :p:pac:

:D:D

could it at least not wait until after lunch??? :p
    :p:pac:

We can only hope.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

As was said in Dawn of War: Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Angron wrote: »
    As was said in Dawn of War: Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
    what if I roller-blade? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Psh, everyone knows heelys are where it's at.

Psh, everyone knows heelys are where it's at.

I'd vaporise my ankles if I were to use them! :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

When they came out I wanted a pair. Then it turned out they didn't make them in a size big enough for me to wear :(

When they came out I wanted a pair. Then it turned out they didn't make them in a size big enough for me to wear :(
    Typical!! >.<

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i wanted heelys too and had the same problem. :mad:
    Oh how was your weekend?

It was good. I managed to meet two fairly famous wrestlers, got pictures with them, Matt Sydal and Katsuyori Shibata. I also won the bowling contest we have at the meet-ups, which I then found out we were getting a trophy for this year :pac: One of the Scottish lads decided to make it more official, so he bought a little bowling trophy and got a little engraving done on it. It was silly, but nice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice one! Good times so..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hello to anyone lurking around..

Well played, Mr. Handsome! :D

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well played, Mr. Handsome! :D

I thought i was mr handsome :mad:

:D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday guys :)

Today's actually my Sunday, I've had the last six days off. I'm working the weekend and flying home on Monday for my next 4 days off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement