Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I do not say this often, but this man speaks sense.

ptg00859296.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:eek:

Where is that delete post button!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I do not say this often, but this man speaks sense.

Delete button, sure what could you need that for? :P

I'd take a screenshot Lith :pac:

As tech savvy as I am, I still haven't figured out the screenshot malarkey :pac:

Just grab the laptop & put the screen down on the photocopier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey folks :)

Just grab the laptop & put the screen down on the photocopier.

Smart ass answers not appreciated :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Boxers, all well i hope?.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Smart ass answers not appreciated :P

As long as you don't go like this.

How do Boxers, all well i hope?.

Hey Grem, all okay here, mood could be better but sure just have to roll with it.

How are you?

• Advertisement

Not so bad, Take good care of yourself for the evening. I'm on tea therapy, i forsee a lot of pee breaks :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm off for a bit, later pals :)

Laters Atc :)

Not so bad, Take good care of yourself for the evening. I'm on tea therapy, i forsee a lot of pee breaks :o

Tea therapy here too. Only thing working for me.

Just one of those phases, even my OT has expressed concerns for my health, really need to get a handle on my anxiety as its through the roof at the minute. I am just sick of it at this stage.

Depression isn't nearly as bad (for me anyway) as anxiety is.

Anxiety seems to play 'second fiddle' as it were to depression even though it can paly a major and destructive role in day to day life.. I hope this period of anxiety lessens in intensity for you soon Boxers..

Anxiety seems to play 'second fiddle' as it were to depression even though it can paly a major and destructive role in day to day life.. I hope this period of anxiety lessens in intensity for you soon Boxers..
    Yeah see normally I would have both together, depression starts off first then the anxiety kicks in at the moment my anxiety is in full swing and my depression is just in the background, its obviously affecting me but not nearly as much as my anxiety it.

I started having panic attacks recently after not having them for a number of months which isn't helping either. They are horrific.

Thanks Grem, I hope so too. Its draining me of energy.

Yeah they go hand in hand a lot, i know i've turned down loads of things because anxiety would flatten me, usually i get depressed then because of how hopeless i would feel..

Yeah they go hand in hand a lot, i know i've turned down loads of things because anxiety would flatten me, usually i get depressed then because of how hopeless i would feel..

That's exactly how it is for me.

Wish there was a cure for them :(

I'm slowly getting my head around the fact that it'll be an ongoing maintenance thing for me.. I think i'm fairly ok with that for the most part, just wish i could be more prepared for the crashes and highs.

I'm slowly getting my head around the fact that it'll be an ongoing maintenance thing for me.. I think i'm fairly ok with that for the most part, just wish i could be more prepared for the crashes and highs.
    Same for me, my anxiety will always be a maintenance thing which is fine, its just getting a handle on it and then preparing myself for highs/lows with it.

Such a pain in the arse. :(

• Advertisement

Oh to be more like Dory, keep on swimming, keep on swimming ;)

afternoon peeps :)

It's a sleepy afternoon here..

sounds good grem :) work go ok?

Easy day here too :) went into town earlier to get a present for the christening tomorrow, utter madness!

Town is mad down here, back into the safe haven of my own personal Lair with this Lair for added comfort.

Scaffolding all set up to paint the house gables, now hopefully the weather for the week ahead holds up..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I have gotta stop posting and then forgetting to come back to boards :P

I need to stop thread killing Kitty. We'll figure it out ;)

I need to stop coming on here when I should be writing:o

• Advertisement

That will never happen permanently here.

Always a few of us lurking around.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement