Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feel like throwing my chicken salad in the bin now - I WANT CRUMBLE DAMMIT

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

And so our plans for world domination of fruit crumbles has infiltrated another victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Gimme the salad I'll give you a crumble, deal? :p
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    And so our plans for world domination of fruit crumbles has infiltrated another victim.
    :pac: :D:D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am comfort eating the salad now. (can a that even qualify as comfort eating i wonder)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

No comfort eating salad doesn't count..

• Advertisement

Ever helpful Lith shows up.... :p

Glad to be of service :P

Ever the gent eh?. :pac: How are ya this evening?

Well like Tesco says, Every Little Helps :pac:, doing fine, bit of the Sunday blues..

Time for a cuppa so.. A hug in a mug :)

• Advertisement

Ooh heavens would ya look at time, it's tea o'clock...

It weirdly foggy here, lights are making huge halos eerie and beautiful

*Cues Psycho music*

:pac:

Thinking more twilight zone but i could see psycho developing after a while *empty eyed grin*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Day turned a bit tough here, nothing major just a little head wrecked.
    Crap day here so strawberry crumble and tea to cheer me up. :(:o

Sounds like quite a few of us didn't have the best day today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Time for a cuppa so.. A hug in a mug :)
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sounds like quite a few of us didn't have the best day today :(
    Certainly seems like it Kitty. One of those days for me where I am self loathing, wonder what in gods name people see in me, blaming myself for things that I shouldn't, the usual that comes with depression.

How are you? How was your day?

Can't wait for bed :(

7 and bit hours to go, got any upbeat tunes to perk up the mood?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Certainly seems like it Kitty. One of those days for me where I am self loathing, wonder what in gods name people see in me, blaming myself for things that I shouldn't, the usual that comes with depression.

How are you? How was your day?

Ah, I am familiar with those kinds of days too, I hope tomorrow is better for you.

I'm not bad, a bit upset over something that happened with the bf last night although I'm trying to not let it get to me. My day was one of those boring, depressing ones, you know yourself.

Morning folks, up and at 'em.

It's a glorious MONDAY morning.

***dives out window**

• Advertisement

Howdy Ted, think cold drinks in order today, been a killer of a night. How are ya?.

All good here. Thinking about getting up for another fun week at the coalface.

I need a holiday.

The joys of it all. Cuppa?

Can you leave it in the pot. Gonna jump in the shower & not the best place to bring a cuppa.

;)

Is that tae still warm, or will I make a fresh brew?

I didn't make it, said I'd wait til you were ready. :)

You went without while waiting for me :eek:

I am honoured!!

Of course, cant be giving you over stewed tea. It's your first of the day it must be good :D

• Advertisement

It's nearly time for this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement