Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, cartoons for the day would be the right job. Very stressed out the last few days, thanks for the idea!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

They will take you mind off things. Easy to watch too.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

That's why I keep an emergency boxset of looney tunes by the DVD player! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Afternoon folks :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mother o jaysis the heat..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Delirium wrote: »
    That's why I keep an emergency boxset of looney tunes by the DVD player! :pac:

Next to the boxsets of anime is it ?

:pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Mother o jaysis the heat..
    Agree, God I can't wait for the winter to come in.

Meant to be 29 degrees tomorrow as well. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

29 Degrees, well definitely time to break out the GAA shorts and sleeve-less t-shirts..

So, who's making tea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening all!

Better day today, apart from one thing that happened late this evening, but oh well, all's well that ends well

• Advertisement

Howdy Kitty, good to hear the majority of your day has been ok..

It's way too warm here for tae.

How was the day Ted?

Could have been better, could have been a lot worse too.

Got through it in the end. Bit of Netflix now to unwind before I do it all again.

Howdy Kitty, good to hear the majority of your day has been ok..

Yeah, I think the weather played a big part, spent the day outside working on the tan :D

How has your day been Grem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening peeps :)

The dreary grind eh Ted?
    My day has been long, got to bed about eleven but was back up by quarter past three, things to do..

Howdy Atc

Fekk, not much time to recharge the batteries there Grem.

Hopefully it will be a quiet one for you tonight.

The dreary grind eh Ted?
    My day has been long, got to bed about eleven but was back up by quarter past three, things to do..

Howdy Atc

howdy grem :) how do?

Luckily just this shift to go for a few days, well i hope!. Lots of chill time the next two days planned

• Advertisement

evening peeps :)

Evening Caffy :)
    The dreary grind eh Ted?

Howdy Atc

God, as Ted said, it's not much time to recharge the batteries :eek:

Work is demanding and busy this time of year until the end of september or so, there'd want to be a serious pension :pac:

Work is demanding and busy this time of year until the end of september or so, there'd want to be a serious pension :pac:

Just think of the money you'll get when you hit 65 :P

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Evening Caffy :)

God, as Ted said, it's not much time to recharge the batteries :eek:

howdy kitty:) how are ya?

howdy kitty:) how are ya?

I'm not bad, a little shaken, but otherwise not bad :) how are you?

Shaken?, Was it some sort of accident earlier?

I'm not bad, a little shaken, but otherwise not bad :) how are you?

ah good to hear :) I'm not too bad thanks, my sunburn is turning into a tan thankfully, don't look as pink as I was :o

Shaken?, Was it some sort of accident earlier?

Exactly what it was :o

Exactly what it was :o

Oh i didn't understand when you said the evening hadn't been the best earlier, sorry. How are you doing?

• Advertisement

Hope you are ok now Kitty.

Lair couch is open if you need to chat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement