Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭SwanBot

We don't need no squawk control

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm so confused!. :rolleyes:
    Another brick int he wall meets House of Fun.

A bit of Madness for the madness lair

No dark squawking in the classroom

Squawky

Welcome to the House of Squawk

• Advertisement

Squaky squawking

And now the end is near, and so we face the final curtain .....

All in all it's just another squawk in the wall...

I squawked it my way

SQUAWKKKKK

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What, no birdy song?. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well aren't ye all a chatty bunch, congrats Ted on hitting #10,000 :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof 10k already? Also howdy Lith :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I squawked it my way
    Squawking is a higher form language it is Ted.

Buy coffee for Fathom time it is. Time to make like a tree and leaf!

Was fun Ted and Grem (and cyberwolf)

Are you calling us tweets?

A shooting spree in Munich, when will this **** stop :(

World is getting more & more fcked up every day.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    World is getting more & more fcked up every day.

And **** like this is why Trump will waltz the election in November, and be inaugurated 45th POTUS in January 2017..

No prizes for guessing who'll come forward and claim responsibility for it later.

Saw that breaking on twitter earlier. I don't want to look at the news sometimes. As for the 84 civilians killed 'by accident' in an American air strike.. :(

Saw that breaking on twitter earlier. I don't want to look at the news sometimes. As for the 84 civilians killed 'by accident' in an American air strike.. :(

You'd fear for the world at times, those 85 killed by accident by an American air strike, wiped out by the push of a button by someone on the other side of the world who was told to do so, who knows said 85 could've been innocent people just going about their day who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time..

Course it all links back to Bush & Blair after their botched invasion/****ing up of Iraq and various other Middle Eastern countries all under false pretense of "weapons of mass destruction" and good old fashioned democracy..

The dumb planks should've left well enough alone, but they didn't, and now the west are paying for their whataboutery..

• Advertisement

*sigh* The imbalance just astounds me.. Targets neutralised versus innocents slaughtered is how it's reported then.. Dehumanising :mad:

*sigh* The imbalance just astounds me.. Targets neutralised versus innocents slaughtered is how it's reported then.. Dehumanising :mad:

It's very dehumanising and heartbreaking at the same time.. Imagine living in fear never knowing if you'll live to see tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Awful what is going on, it really is. Really don't know what the world is coming too.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Mr. Robot is another show worth checking out too :D
    I'll check this out, thanks Lith.

Work o clock yet again. May try to not look at news too much if i can from now.

Music is a great distraction..

There is nothing but bad news whenever you turn it on.

Have stuck Rob Zombie on..

Have stuck Rob Zombie on..

Excellent :D

Also this gif, got a good chuckle from it:D

0RnN77.gif

Gwan Angus! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hope the night goes quick for you Grem.

Anyone any exciting plans for the weekend?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement