Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

hiya hugo :) how do?

Not too shabby here thanks. How's our novelist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **waves**

Hey caffy

*waves back* hi ted:) how are you?
    Not too shabby here thanks. How's our novelist?

good to hear :) I'm doing ok here, been a tough week so glad it's the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

all good here caffy.

Browsing youtube for a bit here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    all good here caffy.

Browsing youtube for a bit here.

good stuff:) find anything interesting there?

good to hear :) I'm doing ok here, been a tough week so glad it's the weekend

Sorry to hear that, sweetie. I hope the weekend treats you well there. x

• Advertisement

watching a few music vids here at minute.

Gonna catch up on some tv programmes & then settle in for rugby

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning folks. All well?.

Morning folks. All well?.

Morning, Grem!

How's our fave mod?

Howdy Doody Gremmy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tired but sure what's new there! Otherwise reading up on things and trying to watch some telly.

• Advertisement

Tired but sure what's new there! Otherwise reading up on things and trying to watch some telly.

I heard the lovely T word! What are you watching? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I am eating a burrito, and so all is right with the world.

Random things on the disco channels really..

Make it to Galway Angron?.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    That there is!

Heading to Slayer by any chance?

Edit: Ahh you're off to bed!! Night!!

I was planning on it when the finances were good again, but the standing tickets sold out, so a raincheck on Slayer/Anthrax for me :(

Hopefully Anthrax come back for their own headline show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon folks.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I was planning on it when the finances were good again, but the standing tickets sold out, so a raincheck on Slayer/Anthrax for me :(

Hopefully Anthrax come back for their own headline show.

Did they sell out in Dublin? I think they're still available for Cork..

Afternoon folks.

How's it hanging, Mozz?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Random things on the disco channels really..

Make it to Galway Angron?.
    That I did! Bought myself my first Space Wolves figurines too :D

Did they sell out in Dublin? I think they're still available for Cork..

Yeah the standing sold out in Dublin, checked other sites, and the standing are being re-sold for a €161, fup that noise.. Already seen Slayer so I am not pushed, but Anthrax I had really wanted to see, then I would've seen all of The Big 4 live in concert. And seeing as the gig is in the Olympia, woulda been sweet to have been able to nab post gig photos with members of Slayer & Anthrax..

Yup standing tickets for the Cork show are still available..

How's it hanging, Mozz?

Not too bad I guess. Just watching some rubbish TV. Might go play some Elder Scrolls in a little while. How are things with you?

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yeah the standing sold out in Dublin, checked other sites, and the standing are being re-sold for a €161, fup that noise.. Already seen Slayer so I am not pushed, but Anthrax I had really wanted to see, then I would've seen all of The Big 4 live in concert. And seeing as the gig is in the Olympia, woulda been sweet to have been able to nab post gig photos with members of Slayer & Anthrax..

Yup standing tickets for the Cork show are still available..

It would have being handy all right. I am surprised they sold out so quickly!! :eek: Yeah, I have seen Slayer before but like you I really want to see Anthrax! I am hoping the tickets for Cork don't sell too quickly. I would love to go but lacking funds at the moment..

There's always money problems when a band you really want to see come to town :pac:

Hope you manage to bag yourself a ticket for Cork..

I hope so too man. Hopefully next week I can get the money together and nab myself one!!

I love my couch. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Nobody seems to be around today :o

It's quiet alright, grim election results and sports probably doing it..

I haven't had a look at the election results yet..I should look it up by right..

Don't, avoid dragging your mood down.

I second what Lith says.. Grim reading.

• Advertisement

Well at least Labour are taking a hammering in the polls, Derek Nolan has lost his seat in Galway West :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement