Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Let's hope his altered posters mop the tears. Honestly, i'm very disappointed though..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

5 years of being ****ed over again, it's insanity that people are so dyed in the wool and voting in a mutation of the Fine Gael/Fianna Fáil/Labour trio AGAIN..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ah lads, seriously? From what I read last it was looking like a hung dail..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's not coming out that way currently, sheep voting again.

Sadly we get what we deserve

• Advertisement

Ah for **** sake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not too bad I guess. Just watching some rubbish TV. Might go play some Elder Scrolls in a little while. How are things with you?

Just home from a walk. Am on the pear cider now and playing Fallout.

Just home from a walk. Am on the pear cider now and playing Fallout.

The perfect Saturday afternoon plan there Hugo. I am still watching rubbish TV but checking out AH threads at the same time.

The perfect Saturday afternoon plan there Hugo. I am still watching rubbish TV but checking out AH threads at the same time.

The interview thread over there is fun.

AH is a fun place to be, some threads can be absolute gold, and some can be absolute car crash/eating popcorn type of entertaining.

• Advertisement

Toasted sammich time!.

The interview thread over there is fun.

Must take a proper look at that actually...
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    AH is a fun place to be, some threads can be absolute gold, and some can be absolute car crash/eating popcorn type of entertaining.

It's nearly my first port of call after the lair!! Currently reading the Heroin one at the moment..I am just like wtf??

Grem, give us a bit of that sandwich there will ya? :pac:

The Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part 2 thread is absolute comedy gold :D

I love that thread :pac:

*Makes up extra sammiches*

I don't really go to AH much..

I love that thread :pac:

Some people should never be let near a computer, let alone Facebook :pac:

*Extra sammiches* NOM!!!!

It can be hit or miss by times but I am always lurking around in there. Very rare that I participate in any of the threads there..

Some people should never be let near a computer, let alone Facebook :pac:

Been saying that for years!! :pac: There's a few on my Facebook and I am often tempted to throw in their statuses into that thread..

Been saying that for years!! :pac: There's a few on my Facebook and I am often tempted to throw in their statuses into that thread..

I have a relative who's a right drama Llama and oooh boy the thought of throwing her whinging in theere has crossed my mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

5 years of being ****ed over again, it's insanity that people are so dyed in the wool and voting in a mutation of the Fine Gael/Fianna Fáil/Labour trio AGAIN..

There is no one else to vote for though.

You can't have a load of independents there. They are only worried about fixing the pot-holes outside Mary & Benjy's house or painting the swings in the playground.

• Advertisement

I have a relative who's a right drama Llama and oooh boy the thought of throwing her whinging in theere has crossed my mind...

I reckon there is a few people in there that I know. One or two statuses I have come across are way too familiar. The Facebook rant thread in R&R is pretty hilarious too..
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    There is no one else to vote for though.

You can't have a load of independents there. They are only worried about fixing the pot-holes outside Mary & Benjy's house or painting the swings in the playground.

Sad reality of it. We need more political parties. And not that joke that Eddie Hobbs was trying to create.
    Edit: Actually if we could just do a complete re haul of the political system..that would be great!!

If a rebuild from ground up was possible it'd be great.

If a rebuild from ground up was possible it'd be great.

A Year Zero? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't really go to AH much..
    Me neither :o
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Some people should never be let near a computer, let alone Facebook
    This!

A Year Zero? :eek:

Pretty much Hugo, not doable really but i like radical solutions :cool:

Pretty much Hugo, not doable really but i like radical solutions :cool:

I like how you think! :D

Sod it, only way to stop playing with the same dummies in charge..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Try that Grem, need to stop the nepotism as well.

Stop son/daughter taking Daddy's Dail seat when he retires.

Also should follow the American President rule, you can only serve 2 terms & no more.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Try that Grem, need to stop the nepotism as well.

Stop son/daughter taking Daddy's Dail seat when he retires.

Except for the Noccers. We'll look after each other.

• Advertisement

We'd need the army to take over for a while so things could be restructured, it'd be huge and someone could always manage to derail it or somehow take it over..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement