Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hugo wins so! :p

You win this battle, but the war is far, far from over.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is Swanbot not a bit put out by your ant minions Swannie? :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You win this battle, but the war is far, far from over.
    Is Swanbot not a bit put out by your ant minions Swannie? :p

Sent in the army ants to wage Lith's war Grem! :cool: SwanBot's making a profit selling popcorn and drinks in view stands.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Then Lith should be put out! :pac:
    How is all state side?.

I need no one to fight my wars for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Grem why is your dragon pooping eggs?

Taltos wrote: »

In case my dust bunny army mutiny on me of course!. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I need no one to fight my wars for me.
    The show must go on Lith, the cast is ready, and audience seated with popcorn.

SwanBot screeches Ssqqqqquuuaaakk! Squaaawk squuuuwaaaakk sqquuuaaakLith!

**Army ants turn about and MARCH towards Lith, pincers snapping!**
    Taltos wrote: »

**Lair alarm goes off! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! Taltos alert! Taltos alert! Everyone run to the Lair bunker!** :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

SwanSong!

How is all state side?.
    Approaching high noon Pacific, 21 temp with 14 km/h breeze, whispy overhead scattered cloud streams, and Swannie is almost ready to run through the rain drops after sleeping in, and fly to the javahouse for magic brew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Swannie, were you on stealth mode coming in?

SwanSong!

"And I will never sing again
    And you won't work another day
    I will never sing again
    With just one wave it goes away
    It will be our swan song" :cool:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Swannie, were you on stealth mode coming in?
    Swannie had her Super Snooper Lair app working Ted. :pac: Oh, Swannie has been in stealth mode for years, ever since she turned Black from Blue.

Black Swan wrote: »
    "And I will never sing again
    And you won't work another day
    I will never sing again
    With just one wave it goes away
    It will be our swan song" :cool:

If I had a heart,
    I would love you.
    If I had a voice,
    I would sing!

We should do a duet! :pac:

If I had a heart,
    I would love you.
    If I had a voice,
    I would sing!

We should do a duet! :pac:

**SwanBot feels left out, makes sad face, stuffs wings in pockets, and shuffles off.**

**SwanBot feels left out, makes sad face, stuffs wings in pockets, and shuffles off.**

I loves you too, SwanBot!

I loves you too, SwanBot!

**SwanBot stops shuffling away, brightens up, SQQQUUUWWWWKKKHugo! Runs back to smother Hugo in a hug of wings!**

You're so sweet Hugo!.

Hugo you charmer you :D :P

**SwanBot stops shuffling away, brightens up, SQQQUUUWWWWKKKHugo! Runs back to smother Hugo in a hug of wings!**

Can't breathe!
    You're so sweet Hugo!.

Ye all deserve it! :o

• Advertisement

Hugo you charmer you :D :P

I learned from the best, sensei! *bows*

Shtop, my ego can only swell so much :P

You're so sweet Hugo!.

Hugo = love-candy.jpg

From violence to mush now!

Can't breathe!

**SwanBot does "Hugo Hug," soon to be the rage in Eire! :D

From violence to mush now!

Careful now, could all go sideways in a flash :P

Shtop, my ego can only swell so much :P
    Not to worry Lith, SwanBot to the rescue!

balloon-pin_300.jpg

Careful now, could all go sideways in a flash :P
    Lith knows the Lair tooooooooooo well! :pac:

Oh I just like documenting the twists and turns Lith!. ;)

• Advertisement

Oh I just like documenting the twists and turns Lith!. ;)

I hear Lith is all about the twists. ;) *does twirly pelvic motion* :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement