Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Everyone can relax, your King has returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Everyone can relax, your King has returned.

I never left! :pac:

I never left! :pac:
    Damn you Hugo. :D

Damn you Hugo. :D

You are my King, Aaron.

You are my King, Aaron.
    Oh stop it you!

shy_zpsc98aadc5.gif~c200

• Advertisement

I had better turn in. Night! x Zzzzzzzz

I had better turn in. Night! x Zzzzzzzz
    Sleep well Hugo.

Looks like I'm in charge of the madhouse tonight.

Sleep well Hugo.

Looks like I'm in charge of the madhouse tonight.

I'm sure the throne will have many contenders.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aaron, what are you suggesting there exactly?

Aaron, what are you suggesting there exactly?
    That I get to steer the Unicorn this time. I never get to steer the Unicorn.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That I get to steer the Unicorn this time. I never get to steer the Unicorn.

You wanna grab a horn, be my guest Aaron! ;)

You wanna grab a horn, be my guest Aaron! ;)
    Alright Grem but remember what has been seen cannot be unseen. :p

(Seriously though nice innuendo. 10/10 :D )

Rather you than me in any case mon!

Rather you than me in any case mon!
    Might want to pop in these earplugs . . .

Might want to pop in these earplugs . . .

Headphones in already here ;)

Headphones in already here ;)
    Yeah, still have no response to this. You called my bluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Good evening guys ;):D

Good evening guys ;):D
    Well hello Stripey, how is your night going?

Heyo again Boxers, how is ya?.

Well hello Stripey, how is your night going?
    Heyo again Boxers, how is ya?.

Hey :D

All going well here :D My "friend" went on a social media rampage and deleted me from everything so now I don't have the hassle of "hiding" stuff from her on FB. Even got her bf to delete me as well.

Surprisingly, I'm actually happy about it as it means I can cut her loose without anymore hassle. :D

How's you both?

• Advertisement

That's handy, let her do the donkey work!. I'm hanging out of a mug of tay still here haha..

Hey :D

All going well here :D My "friend" went on a social media rampage and deleted me from everything so now I don't have the hassle of "hiding" stuff from her on FB. Even got her bf to delete me as well.

Surprisingly, I'm actually happy about it as it means I can cut her loose without anymore hassle. :D

How's you both?
    Those are always funny. The last person that "cut me out of their life" seemed more upset by the fact I didn't notice than anything else.
    Some people think they have such an impact on your life.

I'm good, filled with coffee and chocolate, just watched Shooter.
    Forgot how good that movie is.

That's handy, let her do the donkey work!. I'm hanging out of a mug of tay still here haha..
    Absolutely I will. You'd laugh at the messages she sent me if you'd seen them. Absolutely ridiculous. Turning it back on me, cos y'know, I'm spoilt.

On the tay here myself. Nice strong mug of it :D
    Those are always funny. The last person that "cut me out of their life" seemed more upset by the fact I didn't notice than anything else.
    Some people think they have such an impact on your life.

I'm good, filled with coffee and chocolate, just watched Shooter.
    Forgot how good that movie is.
    Yeah that is it, I didn't realise I'd been unfriended til I went to post something and wanted to add her to my restricted list, but she wasn't showing up, so I checked and was unfriended, the next day (less then 24hrs later) I was taken off her bf's FB.

Madness, this is the same girl who is mid-twenties and due to become a mam this year and this is how she carries on.

No cop on, respect for herself or others, no decorum. Everytime she has a problem with someone (and she always does), its never her, its always the other person. Always.

About to make another cuppa, anyone want one?

Even have choc to go with it :D

Yeah that is it, I didn't realise I'd been unfriended til I went to post something and wanted to add her to my restricted list, but she wasn't showing up, so I checked and was unfriended, the next day (less then 24hrs later) I was taken off her bf's FB.

Madness, this is the same girl who is mid-twenties and due to become a mam this year and this is how she carries on.

No cop on, respect for herself or others, no decorum. Everytime she has a problem with someone (and she always does), its never her, its always the other person. Always.

About to make another cuppa, anyone want one?

Even have choc to go with it :D
    I think the mistake a lot of people make is that having kids makes you more mature.
    They don't seem to realise that all it takes is for two idiots with compatible and functioning bits to spend a night together.

Not that I'm calling all parents idiots.
    Just people in general, which I'm sure is worse. :D

Yes please to tea!

Ooh always on for tea please..

I think the mistake a lot of people make is that having kids makes you more mature.
    They don't seem to realise that all it takes is for two idiots with compatible and functioning bits to spend a night together.

Not that I'm calling all parents idiots.
    Just people in general, which I'm sure is worse. :D

Yes please to tea!
    Bahahaha absolutely nothing will make this girl more mature. We are polar opposites. I don't know how we've been best friends for as long as we have to be honest. She has changed so much in the past year and a half and bit by bit I've gotten sick of her carry on and this is the straw that broke the camels back.

There is obviously a lot more to it than social media and its honestly like she just wants to drag me down and make me feel inferior to her an others almost like I am beneath everyone else.

I was tempted to put this as my FB profile pic to wind her up altogether. It would really get her going. :pac:
    Ooh always on for tea please..

Tea for all :D

41CR%2ByCs39L._SX350_.jpg

Bahahaha absolutely nothing will make this girl more mature. We are polar opposites. I don't know how we've been best friends for as long as we have to be honest. She has changed so much in the past year and a half and bit by bit I've gotten sick of her carry on and this is the straw that broke the camels back.

There is obviously a lot more to it than social media and its honestly like she just wants to drag me down and make me feel inferior to her an others almost like I am beneath everyone else.
    You're better off, people like that will just try and drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    I know that personally, it's my preferred tactic. :pac:

Thanks for the tay.

You're better off, people like that will just try and drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    I know that personally, it's my preferred tactic. :pac:

Thanks for the tay.
    Hhahaha that gave me a good laugh :D

Welcomes :D

Hhahaha that gave me a good laugh :D

Welcomes :D
    No worries.

Up to anything during the week?

• Advertisement

No worries.

Up to anything during the week?
    :D

Nothing much here, occupational therapy this week, finally starting to see results from it so far thankfully :) Meeting some friends on Thurs/Fri and that's about it so far. Going fishing on Fri again, should be interesting :D

You?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement