Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

You scared the life out of me! :D

How's our X-RAY today?

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT :D

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

It's blowing hot and cold in the lair today.

said the actress to the bishop

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

XR3i wrote: »
    said the actress to the bishop

On a diet of chili and ice cubes...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh happy days Paws, glad there were no real delays..
    Wrecked now though.

Need sleep. I got a bit of a fright. :'(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wrecked now though.

Need sleep. I got a bit of a fright. :'(

Of course hon. Get a good rest..

• Advertisement

That's what I'll do. Have my alarms set for tomorrow morning. Need to get some ibuprofen to bring the swelling down/prevent any more. One of the other nurses has just sent me a message asking of I was OK and told me I should take some ibuprofen.

Ah fair play to them, glad you're working with some kind people..

Yeah, I'm quite lucky. :)

Time for sleep now. Goodnight :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

TEQUILA!

TEQUILA!

I'll drink to that - Sambucca i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Whiskey, but have to wait until Friday..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Whiskey, but have to wait until Friday..

I hunting rum tonight. Oh, I found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I want a martini and tonic.

Anyone know of a nice sparkling white wine? Get the mammy a bottle for it for Sunday....

There's meant to be a nice on in Aldi for around €10, anyone have any idea what it is called?

Ah whiskey is my go to also..

Boxers I'm no help to you there. We're a card and book type family..

Ah whiskey is my go to also..

Boxers I'm no help to you there. We're a card and book type family..
    Jack Daniels or Jameson with coke/diet coke is lovely.

Mam usually likes books too but she has plenty of them and about ten are unread at the this stage lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Diet Coke is poison. Just my 2 cents though.

Whiskey on the rocks or with a little diet white is my go to.. Ooh or a hayp of Guinness of course!.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Diet Coke is poison. Just my 2 cents though.
    I prefer regular myself but sure if diet is all there is, I'll take it.
    Whiskey on the rocks or with a little diet white is my go to.. Ooh or a hayp of Guinness of course!.
    What is on the rocks with a little diet white?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Boxers, Grem, and Lith. Anyone else awake this late (or early) in Eire? :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Boxers, Grem, and Lith. Anyone else awake this late (or early) in Eire? :D
    Heeeeeeeeeey Swaaaaaaaaaaaan :D Hows you? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Any hugs going :o had an argument with bf and feel crap

Hugs for Atc

Any hugs going :o had an argument with bf and feel crap
    *hugs* Hope you are both okay!!! <3

Started writing my thoughts, emotions, feelings etc into a notebook tonight, felt good to get them all out. Eight pages so far and I've still got a lot more I want to write.

Might need to get a notebook or two this week :)

Nice one Boxers!.

One more shift to go tonight. Think energy drinks will be called for. In the meantime for folks in Ireland bring warm clothes with ye, mild enough now but temperature to drop in the afternoon. Brews are up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Did someone hit FastForward..

No way is it morning already.

Late leaving work here so extra traffic to contend with.. Happy happy joy joy all round eh Ted?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oh full of the joys of Spring

(read with sarcasm meter at full volume)

Need java as soon as I hit desk or I WILL be hitting it. Zzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

I hit myself with a door earlier. Grr.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement