Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Must be a full moon.

Has the duvet slipped there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Has the duvet slipped there?

I have to give the neighbours a good show!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm more of a total eclipse myself :pac:

Got the image of Grem in work recreating this video.

I'm more of a total eclipse myself :pac:

Tee hee

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just replace the jaffa cakes with hash browns and you're closer than you think Ted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening peeps:)

Just replace the jaffa cakes with hash browns and you're closer than you think Ted.

Oh some hash browns would go down nicely!

Gonna hit the hay. Night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

evening peeps:)
    Hey Caffy hows you?

• Advertisement

Hey there Atc.

Night Hugo, I'll have some hash browns ready in the morning. ;)

Save a space for me, heading that way myself.

Cuddles all round, happy days..

Cuddles all round, happy days..

We will make a Grem sized space between us here.

Ooh sandwich, lovely..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hey Caffy hows you?
    Hey there Atc.

Night Hugo, I'll have some hash browns ready in the morning. ;)

hiya boxers and grem, doing ok here, sorted out last night I'm glad to say:) how are ye?

Ah of course Atc, people can't always see eye to eye.. We'd be feckin clones.. Glad it's sorted though..

hiya boxers and grem, doing ok here, sorted out last night I'm glad to say:) how are ye?
    Hiya, glad to hear, never nice to argue with your partner but sure the odd argument is grand once its not too serious :)

Doing okay. Almost 20 pages through my wee notebook already. May have a look in Penneys tomorrow for another one.

TK Maxx have some lovely ones, but they are so expensive, almost €9 for a wee notebook?!?! I won't spend that on a notebook :o

Yeah it's mad the prices they go for. Don't spend big, you may find yourself burning that one day. Just get something sturdy but that you can rip pages out of if needs be..

Yeah it's mad the prices they go for. Don't spend big, you may find yourself burning that one day. Just get something sturdy but that you can rip pages out of if needs be..
    Lol that is the exact reason I won't spend that much money on it. I got a gorgeous one before for €8 on sale, I couldn't bring myself to write in it, so its sits on my drawers unused but looking pretty :o

I love the spiral type ones for that reason too Grem, v easy to rip out a page or two! :D

• Advertisement

Yup the spiral bound yokes are the ones I favoured too when i wrote.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i think the wind is going to lift the roof

XR3i wrote: »
    i think the wind is going to lift the roof

Beans for dinner??

curry beans

Beans for dinner??
    Took me a minute to get this :o:D

the wind sounds like the ocean crashing in on the roof

Pretty rough here too. Trying to keep warm is challenging again.

Pretty rough here too. Trying to keep warm is challenging again.

you gotta gt a luminous builders coat

Have it, have all the gear, thermals and all it's that the office is draughty if the wind is coming from a weird direction.

• Advertisement

Was snowing here a while ago, very light snow, its raining now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement