Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I lot of hailstones here up til midnight or so, showers on and off since. Drinking the first can of monster I've had in ages..

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i can't take this weather anymore

i'm moving to mexico

adios amigos

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I lot of hailstones here up til midnight or so, showers on and off since. Drinking the first can of monster I've had in ages..
    I've never actually drank any of those energy drinks, the smell of them is rotten, it always puts me off. Do they taste like they smell?

A friend loves the monster ones but the smell turns me right off. Whenever she is in my house its all I can smell for ages even after the can goes in the bin.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm frozened!. Tea on an iv line please..

your wish is my command

• Advertisement

I like the idea of Mexico by the way XR..

I like the idea of Mexico by the way XR..

oh i can imagine us 2 down in mexico

XR3i wrote: »
    oh i can imagine us 2 down in mexico

Beach and beer yeah?.

tequila

Tequila bounces on me I'm afraid..

• Advertisement

The wind here is awful. Feels like the house is going to be blown down :eek:

I had gotten used to the sound of it but was out in in about forty minutes ago. Jaysis.. Won't be wandering far today.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm afraid to look out the window. I think the wind could have moved the house 6 miles away.

If you can Ted make it a work from home day. Sod outside.

If you can Ted make it a work from home day. Sod outside.

Am thinking that. Away too early too .

Pesky wind.

**shakes fist**

Sounds like it's getting worse. I have to go into town today, not looking forward to that at all. :(

Hopefully it will have improved a bit by the time I've to into town. :(

Most weather warning finish by ten this morning so hopefully you're ok..

I don't wanna be an adult anymore.
    It would be nice if businesses were like schools & closed in bad weather.

**turns on radio hoping to hear ** "Due to the inclement weather, Ted's workplace is closed today"

Ah that's the dream Ted, the dream.

Aarrgghh FFS.

Turn on radio & playing "it's such a perfect day"

• Advertisement

Switched back to the radio myself an hour or so ago and American pie was on.. Resentment levels building....

That's on a permanent simmer with me.

At least you're into final hour now.

Yup. Hospital after but i can handle that..

I am wearing my sunglasses, this is confusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

It was a horrible morning down here but is sunny now thankfully. Fingers crossed that the day will improve.

Still wild & windy down here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all.

I might go slightly mad. Twenty minute journey, now approaching an hour..

Woo off the bus finally. Happy Friday to me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Where you off to Grem?

Miserable morning here. Fecking thunder, lightening and all four men of the apocalypse are banging around out there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement