Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yo yo Swannie, all well?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo! :D

Believe it or not, I got my 1-page earlier today. You ATC?

Aloha Lith. :cool:

well done black swan:cool: got mine done too:)

see ya lith:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Fancy meeting you here too! :)
    Only past 5PM Pacific, with an early marine layer blocking out the Sun, but promising a grand Saturn Day night. :cool:
    Yo yo Swannie, all well?.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ha! I knew that someone was hiding behind the Lair living room drapes! Hi Grem! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

well done black swan:cool: got mine done too:)
    That's grand ATC for the both of us! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hi guys :)

• Advertisement

Hi guys :)
    Howdy Boxers! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Only past 5PM Pacific, with an early marine layer blocking out the Sun, but promising a grand Saturn Day night. :cool:

Sounds lovely. Any plans for the evening there?

That's grand ATC for the both of us! :cool:

indeed:cool: we'll get our manuscripts finished eventually

Sounds lovely. Any plans for the evening there?
    Got an invite to join friends at our locale javahouse, so will show for that, and leave myself open for any mischief that may emerge. :cool:

indeed:cool: we'll get our manuscripts finished eventually
    I have to stop tossing out pages I don't like ATC, or I will be just marching in place and not coming close to your fantastic word count. :pac:

• Advertisement

Got an invite to join friends at our locale javahouse, so will show for that, and leave myself open for any mischief that may emerge. :cool:

Sounds like fun. Say hi to the gang for me! :)

I'm gonna turn in. Night.

Howdy Boxers! :D
    Hey Swan :D Hows you?

Sounds like fun. Say hi to the gang for me! :)

I'm gonna turn in. Night.
    Will do Hugo, and enjoy counting SwanBots tonight. :cool:
    Hey Swan :D Hows you?
    Just grand thanks Boxers, and hope you are too. :D

Will do Hugo, and enjoy counting SwanBots tonight. :cool:

I enjoy counting them every night. :)

I enjoy counting them every night. :)

**SwanBot swoons**

Time to fly, so enjoy your snooze Lairians. Bye for now. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Freezing out there. Dinner in microwave to warm me up..

Bye Swan, have fun :)

Its baltic out there alright Grem. Two hot water bottles and I am still freezing in bed.

Hopefully dinner warms you up :)

It's helped a good bit. Time for a cuppa to finish the job I reckon.. How are you keeping?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

ghost-icon.png

WooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooohhhh....

• Advertisement

Somebody's sleep pattern is messed up!.

Yea, quite so, but it's working out well cause I'm wide awake for the UFC :D

Aye not long to go now. Handy enough..

Go Holly!

Not this time I'm afraid, it's a great result for Tate. I think we saw Holly's lack of wrestling experience play its part there, she gave up the back and neck a couple of times and it cost her.

Wow. Maybe McGregor will learn a bitta humility now :)

Hi Shim, how are you?
    It's helped a good bit. Time for a cuppa to finish the job I reckon.. How are you keeping?
    That's good. I'd love some food now but think it's loneliness and boredom more than hunger tbh.

Not the best at the minute, posted in LTI a few times about it. Been a very tough few days.

How are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Mcgregor got a rough time of it there.
    Holy fcuk.

Diaz is an animal

Both holly and conor done from lack of ground grappling experience, well now. Although conor took some punch so didn't get much ground in to be fair to him. Gracious in defeat which is nice to see.

Aye Boxers i hear ya, I'm still congratulating myself on not caving and buying snacks on the way to work.. Little victories.

• Advertisement

good morning all :)

didn't get through to the shortlist of writing competition, least I tried though:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement