Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sorry to hear that ATC.

Gonna go see Deadpool this afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

it's ok pp, wasn't really expecting to win, glad I gave it a shot though :)

hope you enjoy the movie :)

Well done for giving it a go :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Deadpool is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Well done for giving it a go :)

thanks!:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Help Paws! Help! Help! It's currently raining cats and dogs, and they might get hurt when falling from the sky! :eek:

Raining-Cats-and-Dogs.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Help Paws! Help! Help! It's currently raining cats and dogs, and they might get hurt when falling from the sky! :eek:

Raining-Cats-and-Dogs.png

Rain in SoCal?! Oh my!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How is it morning again already? :(

How is it morning again already? :(

Worse, evening!

Angron wrote:
    Deadpool is good.
    I really enjoyed it!
    Black Swan wrote:
    Help Paws! Help! Help! It's currently raining cats and dogs, and they might get hurt when falling from the sky!
    Uh oh! I may need some reinforcements or extra supplies. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good evening folks.

Do we have the Sunday feeling.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Worse, evening!

Not even had my weetabix yet. Sleepy grem today.

Not even had my weetabix yet. Sleepy grem today.

Aww. *slides over a heaping bowl of Weetabix*
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Good evening folks.

Do we have the Sunday feeling.

I do. Not the good one though! LOL :pac:

On the lurch to work now. Got tea handed to me when i got up though, that cheered me.. How are ya today lads?.

On the lurch to work now. Got tea handed to me when i got up though, that cheered me.. How are ya today lads?.

'Tis well for some! :pac:

'Tis well for some! :pac:

The feckin cheek of ya!!

The feckin cheek of ya!!

No recession in that house etc! :p:p :pac:

No session either I'll have you know..

No session either I'll have you know..

So you're inviting us all up/over for a massive paratay?! :D

Hardly!. Let you all into my gaff for a party while I'm off to work for the night, that's just masochistic i think.

• Advertisement

Hardly!. Let you all into my gaff for a party while I'm off to work for the night, that's just masochistic i think.

Not at all. Only when you're there.

Oh good!. I was already whining about clearing up the mess when i got back in the morning!

Oh good!. I was already whining about clearing up the mess when i got back in the morning!

That's for Lith to worry about! :D

I can see Lith in the French maid get up now!

I can see Lith in the French maid get up now!

Oh my! :D

Meanwhile I can't get into work because of a stupid alarm fault. I'm grumpy and want to lock myself into my office..

Meanwhile I can't get into work because of a stupid alarm fault. I'm grumpy and want to lock myself into my office..

We can blame this on Lithium.

Arra one thing at a time!.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

yo nocs

hope ur all well

• Advertisement

Heyo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement