Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Oh hey Atc, how are ya?.

Hope so Hugo

not so bad thanks grem:) all set for another busy week, how are you doing?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's the witching hour in Eire. :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's been a long night already Swannie!

Not bad Atc now that it's calmed down at work..

night night hugo:)

hiya black swan :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Only half past 4PM here Grem, and all at my locale javahouse are getting refueled for another week. :D

hiya black swan :)

61K words ATC, go! go! ATC go for it! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey guys :) Night Hugo :)

How's everyone?

How's everyone?
    Hey Boxers; just chatting with friends, sipping a dark rich java, and wondering what kind of mischief we can get into. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    It's the witching hour in Eire. :eek:

Indeed. Alas I can't stay around for the fun. Go get 'em, Bella! ;) Night! x Zzzzzz

Indeed. Alas I can't stay around for the fun. Go get 'em, Bella! ;) Night! x Zzzzzz
    Happy nightmares to you too Hugo. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Only just over four hours into my shift Swannie but walked into chaos so it's been a long shift already!

Heyo Boxers, how you getting on?.

• Advertisement

Not bad Atc now that it's calmed down at work..

good stuff grem :) I'm sure it must have been annoying and gave you a fright at work. Think there's only 10 in my college
    Only half past 4PM here Grem, and all at my locale javahouse are getting refueled for another week. :D

61K words ATC, go! go! ATC go for it! :cool:

thanks black swan :D getting refueled here with some caffeine :cool:
    Hey guys :) Night Hugo :)

How's everyone?

Hey boxers:) how are you?

Alrighty over here

Only just over four hours into my shift Swannie but walked into chaos so it's been a long shift already!
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh but chaos beats boredom Grem! :pac:
    thanks black swan :D getting refueled here with some caffeine :cool:
    Me too ATC!

424c4c0843d17096c73f4e70fcc1c3ec.jpg

Ah it's all done and dusted now bar the rest of the paperwork so it's cool.. Caffeine is next on my hit list..

Caffeine is next on my hit list..
    It's my only addiction Grem, I'm hooked, and I just love it! :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh , happy day it's Sunday.

Oh , happy day it's Sunday.
    **Swannie does the sign of the java bean**

Bless you wolf. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

**Swannie does the sign of the java bean**

Bless you wolf. :cool:

I do feel blessed not having to go to work tonight.

Woo! Got to the halfway mark in one piece ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Woo! Got to the halfway mark in one piece ;)
    Hey Grem, are you free yet?

Off at eight Aaron. It's getting bright out now though and no further drama during the shift so I'm good..

• Advertisement

Off at eight Aaron. It's getting bright out now though and no further drama during the shift so I'm good..
    Only an hour left. One last cuppa before freedom?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Morning folks :)

Anyone having issues logging into the site from a laptop? I can only browse logged in from my phone, anytime I try logging in from my laptop it brings me to CloudFare and tells me it's a Boards problem.....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning lads & lasses.

Anyone having issues logging into the site from a laptop? I can only browse logged in from my phone, anytime I try logging in from my laptop it brings me to CloudFare and tells me it's a Boards problem.....

In the feedback thread that's been mentioned a few times the last couple of days and happened me too using laptop..

Yup just made a mug for myself there Aaron.

Happened to me earlier browsing from my xbox.
    Was fine again 15 minutes later.

Morning. :)

Yup just made a mug for myself there Aaron.
    Gwan ya good thing. Hope the hour passes quickly for you.

Yes indeed Boxers, and I have reported the problem. Currently I'm across the pond on a laptop with direct cable access and required to do several CAPTCHAs with 522 time outs before I finally am allowed to log-in. The DDOS attack the site suffered continues to pose security problems which the systems folks have been working on, and someday we will be more secure than before the attack. We just have to be patient.

Thanks Aaron mon, good morning Ted how ya doin?.

Morning. :)

Top of the Eire morning to ye too jumper! :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning lads & lasses.
    I do believe it's Ted, so hi to ye! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Grem is almost finished and I'm almost starting. Day 1 of 4. Did a swap to help another nurse out so I'm working my 4 days a day early but I've got 5 off after this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement