Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

There's a bpd thread in long term illness too, also an after hours thread..

Fingers crossed XR

fingers and toes crossed g :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh if you insist *more creaking and cracking of joints*

Oh if you insist *more creaking and cracking of joints*
    thanks g

all going well she could be here in the next 2 weeks

then berlin can burn for all i care

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah. I want to make a 'too soon' joke..

However here's hoping it goes to plan for you XR..

Gah. I want to make a 'too soon' joke..

However here's hoping it goes to plan for you XR..

i didn't mean i don't love berlin, i do, and i love the berliners, it's just our nayborhood has become intolerable

• Advertisement

Oh it was just going to be a world war joke.. Berlin currently has a great rep especially with artists and musicians nearly everywhere has it's dodgy spots too though..

i know grem i 've been home in berlin since feb 2000, nearly 16 years to the day, however i would not reccomend it now to friend or foe,

anyway thats enuf politics and religion for one day,

hows the nite going?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Fingers crossed for you XR, I hope your daughter gets out soon. *hugs*
    There's a bpd thread in long term illness too, also an after hours thread..

Fingers crossed XR
    What threads are those? Have you links by any chance as I don't know those threads at all :o

I'm after hours it's called 'let's all laugh at' in capital letters and in long term illness it's simply bpd. Sure go to my profile and you can see what I posted in you'll find them both handy enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

Had a lie in this morning. Only woke @ 7:15.

• Advertisement

That's a lie in?! You working today?

That's a lie in?! You working today?

No work today. Just never been able to sleep in late.

Nowt wrong with it, always doing the same myself, just at a different time of day. Cuppa?

Nowt wrong with it, always doing the same myself, just at a different time of day. Cuppa?

Just about to make one here. You any plans for day.

I'll go to the market and grab some veg i think. I fancy mammy dinners plus it'll be cold the next few nights so they'll be nice for work.. You?

I'll go to the market and grab some veg i think. I fancy mammy dinners plus it'll be cold the next few nights so they'll be nice for work.. You?

Ha. Was checking up on aldi super6's and doing the same.

Ah yes there's a few things there too. Might pick up the rest there. Deal on chicken fillets so i could make a bake with broccoli and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Last day off before I'm back working. Then I'm moving on Thursday morning. :)

It'll be so handy being closer to work, i found the last week so frustrating oh my word..

It will. I have to be in at 8am tomorrow but I need to get a taxi because the buses don't run early enough, but even when they do I still have to be up about 2 hours before my shift to get there on time.

Bad traffic this week, Grem?

• Advertisement

Oh rag week, novena and a big junction had the lights wiped out. The perfect storm. :mad:

Oh lovely. :mad:

Walk like this Grem.

If they get in your way, their fault.

v2YViKa.gif

Oh that was shop street a while ago, believe me!. Lifesize cut outs of candidates on the street.. How does that influence a vote??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Arriving in Dublin shortly. If I don't return home, avenge me.

Sorry for your troubles. Watch out for that Grid chap.

What has you going there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sorry for your troubles. Watch out for that Grid chap.

What has you going there?

Ah Grid is harmless! :D

Just up to meet a friend and a wander around.

How's our Theo?

Having some shepherds pie here.

( don't tell him I took it :P)

Des Bishop has show down here tonight. Heading to that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I shall alert the Dark Riders to stand ready.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Des Bishop has show down here tonight. Heading to that.
    Jealous!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement