Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

My threads have been decidedly quiet today. All the sportsball must have tired people out. Work is grand thus far. What are you at?.
    Same for me. Sportsball?

Not at much here. Laundry, cooking, sorted out my make up and cleared out a few bits of it, spent ages looking up houses on Daft and then on Pinterest pinning ideas for when I win the lotto and buy a house :D

You?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just meant there was a lot of sport on today so perhaps people were out early.
    I'm at work, tunes bangin out, tea in hand.. Rock and roll!!

Just meant there was a lot of sport on today so perhaps people were out early.
    I'm at work, tunes bangin out, tea in hand.. Rock and roll!!
    Ah okay sorry, yeah that probably is it :) I imagine it'll be the same next week with it being Paddy's Day and all. :)

Sounds like you'll be kept occupied for a while. Have you long left to go on your shift? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Tipsy Paws is tipsy...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A sign of a good night then :D

• Advertisement

It was indeed. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Another seven and a half hours Boxers.. Good night Paws?.

Another seven and a half hours Boxers.. Good night Paws?.
    I did have a good night. I always find work parties weird but it was fun.

It was indeed. :D

Hurray :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

morning all :)

• Advertisement

Howydw Atc, all well?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howydw Atc, all well?.

stomach is a little queasy but other than that all good:) how are you doing?

Not so bad, hopefully it remains only slightly upset. Grand here, over the halfway mark.. Nearly time for dinner..

Hate the night time, hate Sunday's even more......:(

I hate sunday too. Which is bizarre because i work a very different routine to a standard week but sunday still makes me feel alone and really down..

I hate Sunday's because it means the weekend is almost over, then again I can take comfort in the fact that this coming week is St. Patrick's Day :D

Oh yeah it's a short week for some people, forgot that.. Worse again! I'm joking Lith..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I hate Sunday's because it means the weekend is almost over, then again I can take comfort in the fact that this coming week is St. Patrick's Day :D

I really hate Sunday. It marks the beginning of the end, and the start of something hard.

Oh yeah it's a short week for some people, forgot that.. Worse again! I'm joking Lith..

If you happen to be working on St. Paddy's Night, just know that I am somewhere in Galway drinking a pint or 2 or 10 for ya :D

I really hate Sunday. It marks the beginning of the end, and the start of something hard.

Oh look who finally decides to make an appearance :P, stirring spoon in hand as well :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Oh look who finally decides to make an appearance :P, stirring spoon in hand as well :P

Pot, kettle, black.... :D

Hello nocs x

Lyssa wrote: »

Hello nocs x

Touché :pac:

Howdy Hugo mon.
    Lith i think I'm off but most definitely won't be out.
    Five hours ta go!.

Did you know that my stirring spoon is made out of wood? So it's a WOODEN SPOON! *grabs Lith by the collar and pulls across lap in one fluid motion, before leathering out a splintery dose of justice on his metal loving behind*

Lyssa wrote: »

Hello nocs x

Evening L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Did you know that my stirring spoon is made out of wood? So it's a WOODEN SPOON! *grabs Lith by the collar and pulls across lap in one fluid motion, before leathering out a splintery dose of justice on his metal loving behind*

Oh myyyyyyy.... :o

Howdy Hugo mon.
    Lith i think I'm off but most definitely won't be out.
    Five hours ta go!.

Morning G!

Go Hugo!! Woo!

Go Hugo!! Woo!

I only do it because I loves him!

• Advertisement

Well no St. Patrick's Day drinks for you :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement