Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hey Atc.

heya grem :) how are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening all!!

hiya mozz! :) how do?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

More tea! All good Atc, how's Mozz?.

Wrecked!! :/ Was out late last night and then had a long shift in work today. Just settling down now on the couch, Pizza just delivered and going to hide under the blanket for the night :D

How are you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah pizza and blankets in front of the telly, lovely job. I'm looking at a couple of book reviews nothing too exciting since I'm at work..

Ah pizza and blankets in front of the telly, lovely job. I'm looking at a couple of book reviews nothing too exciting since I'm at work..

The OH has the TV. Watching some DVD about Vietnam or something. I am just happy out with Pizza, blanket and laptop :D

Any good reads?

A screen so!! :p Couple of world was two books, few literary fiction novels.. If i remember it in a week then I may buy.

good to hear grem :)

sounds busy mozz! good plan though :D

Alrighty over here now, tummy has settled down I think :) Looking forward to the week ahead as it'll be a 3 day week in college. I have a long weekend off so hugely looking forward to some well-deserved time off! Should be a fun weekend as I'm celebrating my first year in college on the Saturday and taking the bf out to dinner as an early birthday present on the Sunday :D

in other news, I appear to have pulled a muscle in my leg last night, can't walk without limping :( ouchie!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Howdy Boxers, long ould sunday here, you?
    Hiya, same here, cannot stand Sunday's.
    howdy all :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening all!!
    Hey guys, how are you both?

• Advertisement

A screen so!! :p Couple of world was two books, few literary fiction novels.. If i remember it in a week then I may buy.

I am on the look out for some books myself. Looking for Salems Lot. Love that book. Also want to get my hands on the Necromonican at some point!!

Hiya, same here, cannot stand Sunday's.

Hey guys, how are you both?

hiya boxers :) I'm doing alrighty here, minus a sore leg (think I pulled a muscle) but I'll live. Looking forward to the upcoming 3 week day in college and some time off at the weekend:) how are you doing?

Evening SB. All well here. Full of pizza and doughballs..ooohh must find a recipe for doughballs..they're savage :D

Homemade doughballs are amaze. Ooh heartburn here boo. :(

Homemade doughballs are amaze. Ooh heartburn here boo. :(

I have only being introduced to them tonight. I need to make them!! Work needs to make them too :pac:

Heartburn is a bitch :( Suffered with it myself up until recently. Co-incidentally it stopped when I stopped drinking coke..

Plagued with it the last while but it's stress related so least I know where it's coming from..

Got some milk around to quench it? Nothing worse than it..I don't care what anyone says!!

Gaviscon beside me..

Used to keep Rennies on me at all time (still do just in case). Had some pretty bad heartburn a few months ago when I was in work, ran out of Rennies so had to drink milk. Ended drinking the majority of a two litre :o

Anyway, tis pretty quiet in here tonight, where be everyone? :confused:

Hope the heartburn goes soon Grem, it is a bítch. Awful thing, its very uncomfortable.
    hiya boxers :) I'm doing alrighty here, minus a sore leg (think I pulled a muscle) but I'll live. Looking forward to the upcoming 3 week day in college and some time off at the weekend:) how are you doing?
    Hiya :D Oooh sounds like a fun filled week for you, hope you have fun :) I hope your leg is better soon :)

• Advertisement

It's been quiet around for a couple of days I think. Strange.

Does anyone else get super hungry at their TOTM or is it just me?

Like I can't stop eating at all today.

Does anyone else get super hungry at their TOTM or is it just me?

Like I can't stop eating at all today.

Nope. Although it is known to happen. I just get really cross and bitchy and everything irritates me :o

I'm the same most times Boxers.. Lots and lots of food, spuds, toast and chocolate being particular favourites :o

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Nope. Although it is known to happen. I just get really cross and bitchy and everything irritates me :o
    Hah! Oh I get like this too.
    I'm the same most times Boxers.. Lots and lots of food, spuds, toast and chocolate being particular favourites :o
    Yeah the same for me.

I've just finished a chicken wrap, I was shaking with the hunger and I'd had dinner earlier and other bits obviously so it wasn't like I hadn't eaten or anything.

I am still hungry. Would have toast but we've no butter. :(

It's a bugger because it's awful hard tell what to feed yourself.. Tay is always good!.

It's a bugger because it's awful hard tell what to feed yourself.. Tay is always good!.
    Yeah it is, hahaha I've the tea in front of me.

I have some cold chicken left over from dinner, tempted to put it into wrap with some salad if this hunger doesn't go away.

Mmm chicken wrap....

Hope the heartburn goes soon Grem, it is a bítch. Awful thing, its very uncomfortable.

Hiya :D Oooh sounds like a fun filled week for you, hope you have fun :) I hope your leg is better soon :)

thanks boxers :D

can't sleep as usual :( but doing a bit of writing :)

• Advertisement

Well that night took a turn for the worse.........in bed now shaking and unable to stop crying.

Someone give me a break please. I need a break from this fcuking bullshít nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement