Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone seen Ted the last few days, he's been unusually quiet.

The craic is quiet in this one tonight. Although the takeaway man is on his way :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just thinking the same Lith..

Also, Joya if you're still looking in, hi *waves*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I'm going to try a bit of Aristotelian logic

Earwax is bitter
    Coffee is bitter
    Therefore coffee is earwax :pac:

Anyone want earwax ersatz coffee :D

Gone off the coffee. Doesn't do good for the anxiety. Thanks anyway though :P
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone seen Ted the last few days, he's been unusually quiet.

Probably enjoying his Monday off.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Gone off the coffee. Doesn't do good for the anxiety. Thanks anyway though :P

There's a particular thread on After Hours that you should definitely stay away from so! :pac:

• Advertisement

There's a particular thread on After Hours that you should definitely stay away from so! :pac:

The one about not working because you're depressed? Bahahahaha...sorry but I work sixty hours and get paid for forty of them. I don't have time to be anxious where I work :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    The one about not working because you're depressed? Bahahahaha...sorry but I work sixty hours and get paid for forty of them. I don't have time to be anxious where I work :pac:

Yeah that's the one :) Some of the more "livelier" posts have been deleted :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't envy the mods for after hours at all! Would be a nervous wreck :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo all :)

Don't envy the mods for after hours at all! Would be a nervous wreck :o

#Pray4AHMods

:pac:

• Advertisement

How do Atc. Is everyone gone quiet again?

How do Atc. Is everyone gone quiet again?

seems quiet again... all good here:) 2 days before some time off, I can do this! how's all with you?

Eight more hours and I'm off thank feck.. All ok here, bit cold but not bad.

Edging ever closer to Wednesday and 2 weeks off :D

Two weeks??? Jaysis..

Two weeks??? Jaysis..

Yup :D

I've two and a half days.. Ffs

Joys of university at it's finest :pac:

Eight more hours and I'm off thank feck.. All ok here, bit cold but not bad.

ah good stuff:) hope the hours fly for you

I get about 13 days off myself :)

hows your story doing lith?

I've put it on the back burner for now, have course work that needs attending to.

• Advertisement

Yeah that's the one :) Some of the more "livelier" posts have been deleted :p

Ah sure wouldn't take any notice of what other posters say tbh but that's just me though. Them mods over in AH must have sore arms from swinging the ban hammer around :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've put it on the back burner for now, have course work that needs attending to.

ahh ok, know that feeling

I have tiny little bruises on my face from sneezing :eek:

I'm off to my bed, night pals :)

Night Atc

Night ATC.

Should really go get something to eat. Beans on toast me thinks :D

Ah the musical fruit. Could i have some toast too please Mozz?.

You can indeed Grem. Plenty for all!! :D

Sorry being away. My friends going through a bit of a rough patch and talking it out with them.

Think your real life friend is more important.

• Advertisement

Don't apologise for being a good friend Mozz!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement