Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ara, I am in and out of the lair the whole night :pac: Must go to bed soon but eh...it's all the way upstairs...life is so cruel :pac:

tumblr_o0jveyBX6f1u9mw45o1_500.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello all. I never get to ban anyone these days

It's because you love us all Wolfie! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Y'all need to start misbehaving

Don't they misbehave enough no? :pac:

Lith selling illegal fireworks and handing out bribes..no one bats an eyelid at him :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Don't they misbehave enough no? :pac:

Lith selling illegal fireworks and handing out bribes..no one bats an eyelid at him :pac:

I have seen no bribes, and now I have someone to ban.

Ahh don't ban Lith. He supplies the lair with Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan :D

Ahh don't ban Lith. He supplies the lair with Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan :D

Oh, so he been raiding my private stash as well.

No no...he's buying it all legit like. From a supplier...

No no...he's buying it all legit like. From a supplier...

That supplier better not be named Phil. Phil guards my liquor vault.

• Advertisement

No no..think the suppliers name is eh.. Pablo.

he buying from my tequila dealer?! I need to have a word with someone about that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How's Wolfie, all well your side?.

grand here. Just confirmed a few things for a project I putting together in my head

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is it a plan to move to Mars?. :p I've less than four hours left then off for a few days, can't wait..

Working up a story, possible novel. Features a magic user, who prefers technology over his limited magical talents.

Ooh I love the premise already, tech and magic working together is very intriguing.. Oh there's loads of possibilities there.

Ooh I love the premise already, tech and magic working together is very intriguing.. Oh there's loads of possibilities there.

Downside, his magic makes it hard for him to use cutting edge tech. Thus the need to think outside the box for him.

Downside, his magic makes it hard for him to use cutting edge tech. Thus the need to think outside the box for him.

Savage, this has my mind working away, there's a lot of scope. Hope you get it up and running, i definitely want to see where it goes..

Got a few ideas. Some funny supporting cast members been running through my head as well.

• Advertisement

It could be seriously full of wisecracks if that's where you were thinking of going with it..

It could be seriously full of wisecracks if that's where you were thinking of going with it..

I was thinking more the demon who possessed a pothead, and forgot how to get out, now he's stuck working graveyards at a mini-mart while he tries to get something to return his calls.

Now, I must be off. Need smokes

Hah i like it.. Later Wolf..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

Been hiding in the shadows here.

Watching, Lurking, Judging.

** throws a few carrots to dust bunnies**

Ted! *huggles* missed you around the place how are ya?.

Ted be tired & a bit sore.
    Would love a duvet day, but know it's gonna be mad busy today.

Old secondary school was organising 5&10k races fund raising. Did the 10k in 39 mins. Do dust bunnies do massages.

That's a damn good time Ted, yup the bunnies do massages, with a grouchy achey yoke like me around that was the second thing they learned after tea and coffee making.. *sends four bunnies Ted's way*

Thanks Grem.

*** strips off & jumps up on table**

• Advertisement

Not a bother Ted, well done on the ten k. You working today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement