Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yep no rest for the wicked.

Gonna try & go in for 8. Working Thursday so want to get as much done before then as possible.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof, well those dust bunnies are at your command so, coffee after your rub down.. I'm finished at eight and off for a few.

Just what the doc ordered.

How's all in Gremlandia,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not too bad now. Very sneezy yesterday so have little tiny bruises around my eyes which is a very good look as you can imagine.

Not too bad now. Very sneezy yesterday so have little tiny bruises around my eyes which is a very good look as you can imagine.

Wear a big pair of sunglasses. Haven't had a sneezing fit in a while.

(So I will probably now be having one in half hour)

• Advertisement

If only I could wear them in the office, i looked stoned i think. Thank feck I'm nearly done.. Then the sunnies will be glued to my face..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi peeps :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So I was reading a book today, and damn it there was a part in it that I just fell in love with. It was a 40k book, there was two brothers who are (effectively) demi-Gods talking, Sanguinius and Konrad Curze who is also known as the Night Haunter. One is angelic but has a dark secret of a literal bloodthirst, the other a twisted individual whose grip on reality is slipping due to recurring visions of his own impending death (Curze).

The two fight, before trying to convince the other to see things their way, but due to their inherent flaws (Sanguinius believes he is already tainted because he has wings and so won't let himself fall any further, Curze is adamant that he cannot or should not be redeemed). It was fascinating seeing the two polar opposites interact with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey folks....eerily quiet around here today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It is, we'll see tumbleweeds soon enough.

• Advertisement

wonder where everyone is..

Who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It has been kinda quiet actually..

Me thinks Hugo is getting ready to stir some pots.

well you peeps are here:) how's all?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

It's been quiet around here for a while now :(

I'm good ATC, how are you?

Maybe regulars are just occupied by real life.

possible lith..

all good here boxers :)

Lithium93_ wrote:

Aye that is what is happening here.
    Wil be doing a lot of coming & going until end of month on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »

An old friend of mine lost her mother last night.

My other best friend lost his grand dad tonight.

I have work til the end of the week on top of all this. I'll be surprised if I even see the laptop over the next few days.

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear that Mozz. Need to be there for them in times like this.

Real Life friends are more important,

not to say the friendships we have built up here are trivial. If that makes some kind of sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Mozz. Need to be there for them in times like this.

Real Life friends are more important,

not to say the friendships we have built up here are trivial. If that makes some kind of sense.

Indeed. I feel awful for my friend who lost her mom. She's an only child and she lost her dad when she was younger. She has extended family but still, it's tough. And when OH lost his mom a few years ago she was there for me and him.

At least I know my friend who lost his grandfather has his girlfriend and his family around him but still he's a good friend to us. Just feel I should be more there for my other friend, if you get what I mean. I just wish I had time though but with work being busy lately I know I won't get time off :(

I get what you're saying Ted. I love everyone here but as you say, friends irl do take more precedence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Oh wowsers!!! Woefully quiet in here!! I usually have like 20 pages to catch up on to read!!! I'm actually ahead for once ahhahah! :D:D How's everyone today? :)

Just back from gym & undoing it all with a pizza.

How's our resident popper-inner.

Sometimes you just can't beat a good pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

All good here. Hope everyone is doing well. Pizza is indeed yummy. But I like most food anyway!

This place is getting very quiet lately

heyo all :)

Are we losing Noccers without knowing? Or are in need of change?

• Advertisement

I'm like a bad smell, can't get rid of me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement