Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Summer is not my time of year.

Damn flancer ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Summer is not my time of year.
    Same here. :)

I mean the sun is nice but I dunno, the heat (well, what we get of it in Ireland anyway :pac:) I just don't like it.

When I say I don't like sun hols people are like "wtf is wrong with you?!!!" :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I do poorly in warm weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend ?

I'm hoping to see the parade tomorrow with my folks, Saturday I'll have a few drinks to celebrate my first year in college and Sunday I'll be seeing himself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Same here. :)

I mean the sun is nice but I dunno, the heat (well, what we get of it in Ireland anyway :pac:) I just don't like it.

When I say I don't like sun hols people are like "wtf is wrong with you?!!!" :D

Tis understandable but there's some people like myself that need the sun. Because of my anxiety I ended up with another complex, seasonal affective disorder. So going out for a sun holiday is pretty beneficial to me. Also on the plus side tis good for the vitamin D, which a lot of Irish people are lacking.

I may not be a summery person per se but I do enjoy sunny weather and longer evenings :) I also enjoy the heat too as I am a rather cold person :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

About 21 hours from now, I am going out with a female friend for drinks. Hopefully it'll go well..

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    About 21 hours from now, I am going out with a female friend for drinks. Hopefully it'll go well..

Aww best of luck man. You dark horse you :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Aww best of luck man. You dark horse you :pac:

Thanks, am somewhere between giddy and excited with a mix of the butterflies in my stomach..

oh nice one lith:)

I know that feeling :) But don't be too nervous man, I know it's all apprehension really but you'll be grand :)

• Advertisement

What's the worst that could happen :pac:

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend ?

I'm hoping to see the parade tomorrow with my folks, Saturday I'll have a few drinks to celebrate my first year in college and Sunday I'll be seeing himself :)
    Nothing here really to be honest. Going to be a quiet one as always. :)
    Tis understandable but there's some people like myself that need the sun. Because of my anxiety I ended up with another complex, seasonal affective disorder. So going out for a sun holiday is pretty beneficial to me. Also on the plus side tis good for the vitamin D, which a lot of Irish people are lacking.

I may not be a summery person per se but I do enjoy sunny weather and longer evenings :) I also enjoy the heat too as I am a rather cold person :pac:
    See I am the opposite, the summer and sun holidays bring out my anxiety/depression and I don't cope well in the heat anyway, so all three mixed together is no good for me.

I dunno, I just love the Autumn/winter time, the minute March comes in I want to fast forward to the end of Sept.

in other news, I must write, later pals :cool:

What's the worst that could happen :pac:

You get blathered drunk and throw up in her handbag :pac:

You get blathered drunk and throw up in her handbag :pac:

Or she gets bollixed and I'll probably end up holding her hair while she gets it all out of her system..

Or she gets bollixed and I'll probably end up holding her hair while she gets it all out of her system..

Aww young romance...nothing says love more than holding someones hair while they wretch violently into a toilet bowl while regretting that ninth JD and coke and shot of tequila..

:pac:

*this scenario may or may not have happened before*

Aww young romance...nothing says love more than holding someones hair while they wretch violently into a toilet bowl while regretting that ninth JD and coke and shot of tequila..

:pac:

*this scenario may or may not have happened before*

Still would be a better love story than Twilight... Nine Jack & Coke's, and a tequila shot on top of it, :eek: christ that's just asking for trouble....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks

Still would be a better love story than Twilight... Nine Jack & Coke's, and a tequila shot on top of it, :eek: christ that's just asking for trouble....

I maintain that twilight would have being a good story if it was written better. That's just my opinion and I only read one book...anyway...

Yeah, if left the shot out of it, would have been grand :pac:

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks

Ola o/

• Advertisement

I maintain that twilight would have being a good story if it was written better. That's just my opinion and I only read one book...anyway...

Yeah, if left the shot out of it, would have been grand :pac:

I'll just pretend you didn't post that :P

Well they say you learn from your mistakes :pac:

Hey Links..

How's it all going in here?

I'll just pretend you didn't post that :P

Well they say you learn from your mistakes :pac:

I am being serious man. They didn't have to be wimpy bastardised versions of vampires. They could have being ass whopping, take no prisoner style vampires and one of them had a soft spot for a mortal but it's against vampire rules to fall for prey so they end up running away but because of that they start a vampiric apocalypse and **** ensues...

See..that's just a made up on the spot version and I know that's better :pac:

When it comes to drinking Lith, they only thing I have ever learnt is that I never learn :pac:

Links234 wrote: »
    How's it all going in here?

It's being quiet in here for the past few days. Not much happening, real life is being a bit of a downer so came in for a bit of escapism really.

I am being serious man. They didn't have to be wimpy bastardised versions of vampires. They could have being ass whopping, take no prisoner style vampires and one of them had a soft spot for a mortal but it's against vampire rules to fall for prey so they end up running away but because of that they start a vampiric apocalypse and **** ensues...

See..that's just a made up on the spot version and I know that's better :pac:

When it comes to drinking Lith, they only thing I have ever learnt is that I never learn :pac:

Okay, you're making some sense, keep in mind I haven't seen the movies/read the books, and shall not watch said movies, or read said books...

Bastardized because of the cash cows, I uh mean sappy/going through emo phase teenagers who buy into that crap.

Now there's a good idea for a tattoo :D, gonna scribble that down.

Been a bit crap myself, was sick for ages, horrible dose.

Then it appears poor doggy hurt a disc in her back, so she has to take it easy, can't go out for walks. Neither of us are happy about this :( She was back at the vet today though, and she's doing ok. Poor little pupper though, she has to take painkillers and isn't happy about that at all.

Hopefully both you and your dog make a speedy recovery.

Okay, you're making some sense, keep in mind I haven't seen the movies/read the books, and shall not watch said movies, or read said books...

Bastardized because of the cash cows, I uh mean sappy/going through emo phase teenagers who buy into that crap.

Now there's a good idea for a tattoo :D, gonna scribble that down.

I read some of the first book if I am being honest and I have seen snippets of the movie but I have the general gist of the story but I know I have improved on it a lot :pac:

*Sigh* I wish people would stop buying into this ****. It's not love, it's stalking. He's not moody or mysterious. He's a ****ing immortal creep who happens to be a control freak and that Christian Grey happens to be based on too..grrr...

I do come up with some good lines from time :D I was going to go get a flash tattoo today actually but it turns out I'd have to wait tomorrow and I have got work :/ Boo urns!!

Hopefully both you and your dog make a speedy recovery.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hope you and your puppy are better soon Links <3

Currently lying in bed unable to sleep with the heat. God I hate this. :(:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement