Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough core training

• 18-02-2016 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I have a decent cardio fitness and core strength but I am looking to build on this. I am looking for a high intensity core/cardio workout with little weights (I try to do exercises that only use body weights or nothing more than 20kg - money isn't great for gym memberships etc.) I have tried to look up different programs online but they I can't find one that is tough enough, most are aimed at beginners, but I am looking for something higher level.

I don't have much knowledge in terms of workouts and I usually make up my own circuits as I go along, sometimes from exercise to exercise! Something more structured I think would help me achieve results quicker and might help me stick to it more!

Also links to sites/youtube videos would be helpful and very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

You could try something like TRX? It is quite cheap in most places to do.
    I don't know where you are from but there is a TRX centre in Limerick, for example, that charges E40 per month and you can go to as many classes as you like.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

FitnessBlender might have something you're after? I've filtered for advanced core workouts there, but you can amend settings if you need to. A lot of their workouts use very little equipment and can be done at home.

Advertisement