Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binary Options Trading

Options
  • 18-02-2016 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Has anybody used any Binary Options Trading software. What kind of results does it return ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

Negative results most likely!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jet007

I would have thought so myself. Just wondering if anyone has actually used it .

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Charity10k

I would advise against binary options as the spread/fees you pay are ridiculous.

The reason that you see this advertised to people all over the internet is that they don't fully understand the effect of this never mind the underlying stock/index they are gambling on and they lose big so the companies you trade with can afford to pay affiliates huge amounts to advertise basic uneducated advice to people who really haven't a clue how to properly analyse a stock. Most professional investors couldn't even do this over the last 7 years.

If you see some advertisement for software that will help you make thousands quickly this is a bad proposition for you 100% of the time.

If you want to invest and you don't have a financial background and access to a lot of relevant information you should stick to large bluechip commodities companies and look at this as investing for your retirement because if you try to get fancy in the short term you will almost certainly lose and in a lot of cases with these exotic bets you can lose more than your initial deposit.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jet007

Thanks Charity10k.
    I would have thought these things were generally too good to be true.
    Cheers
    Jim

Advertisement