Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI monthly saver

Options
  • 18-02-2016 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi 

I currently hold a just a credit card with BOI (i.e. I do not have an active current account). Is it possible to open a 365 monthly saver account (I have 365Online access already) and set up a direct debit from a non BOI current account?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Jerzual wrote: »
    Hi 

I currently hold a just a credit card with BOI (i.e. I do not have an active current account). Is it possible to open a 365 monthly saver account (I have 365Online access already) and set up a direct debit from a non BOI current account?

Thanks
    Hi Jerzual,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

All of our Online 365 Deposit accounts can only be opened if you hold a Personal Current account with us and are registered for 365 Online. So as you have a Credit Card only, it would not be possible to open this type of account.

You can view our other Deposit accounts at this link and if you wish to discuss your Savings options with a member of our Savings team please let us know in a Private Message (you can click the link in my signature to send us one) and we will be happy to arrange a call to you.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement