Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solo Trip In March

• 18-02-2016 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have an expected week off in March so am looking for recommendations for a few days to spend somewhere in Europe. I may have to go solo so am looking for somewhere that would be safe for a solo female.

I think I'd prefer somewhere with a bit of heat rather than go to Krakow or Budapest.

All recommendations are grateful

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

Probably not the heat that you're looking for but I went to Rome as as 21 year old solo female in February of last year for a week and it was amazing! Depends on which week in March you have since coming up to Easter the place is probably mobbed!

Probably not the heat that you're looking for but I went to Rome as as 21 year old solo female in February of last year for a week and it was amazing! Depends on which week in March you have since coming up to Easter the place is probably mobbed!

+1 for Rome, so much to see and do & you will never feel out of place as a single woman here. I felt very safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭Mitzy

Thanks everyone for your recommendations. Rome looks like a good option. I'm looking at going St. Patricks week so will avoid the Easter madness.

Advertisement