Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any proof?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭quainy

So let's take the stereotypical haunted location for example, an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere.

In most cases these houses don't have electricity, that means no CCTV. Along with that it also means poor lighting. That means that our great cameras are rendered next to useless due to the fact that they rely on drawing in light. Our eyes can adjust to a lack of light, our mobile phones, not so much.

Personally, I don't know what to believe, what I do feel is that eye witnesses are sufficient to send people to jail and in some parts of the world, sentence people to death. With this in mind I reckon that they are a viable source of proof and there are no lack of eye witnesses to hauntings, sightings, possessions etc.

So I guess, in my personal opinion there is proof. It's up to each individual as to whether or not they accept it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭maccored

NIMAN wrote: »
    Any links to recent clips which might shows aliens, UFOs, or ghosts?

go look - the internet is full of them

Advertisement