If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for open box items

Options
  • 18-02-2016 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭

I got an Richersounds email about an open box sale - does that mean there's an extra special boards open box sale coming up too?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

ablelocks wrote: »
    I got an Richersounds email about an open box sale - does that mean there's an extra special boards open box sale coming up too?
    Will see what I can do for you :)
    Is there anything in particular you're looking for and I can check to see what we have?

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

nothing in particular Brian, just hoping that there might be a new list with some very good deals on "stuff that we don't really need but that are too good to pass up"....a £5milllioonnn open box sale wouldn't be the same without a boardsie special...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,535 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Hold off the sale till pay day..... Don't need anything but am prone to impulse buying...

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭wilford

Apoligies for jumping in,Any open box Yamaha RXV679's lying around?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Hi Brian. Any open boxes of mini hifi streaming system?

• Advertisement

wilford wrote: »
    Apoligies for jumping in,Any open box Yamaha RXV679's lying around?
    HI Wilford, sorry we don't have any open box of the 679 at the minute. New price at the minute is just £349/€499 and we have them in stock ready to go :)

Just as a side note, we do have some of the Yamaha Avantage RXA550 at a crazy price of just £449/€599 if you were interested?

Cheers
    Brian

devil-80 wrote: »
    Sorry devil-80,we don't have any open box streaming mini hifi either at the minute.
    Entry level in new would be the Marantz MCR511 - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12927-mcr511.aspx at £249/€369

cheers
    Brian

Sorry devil-80,we don't have any open box streaming mini hifi either at the minute.
    Entry level in new would be the Marantz MCR511 - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12927-mcr511.aspx at £249/€369

cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian but that too much for me thats why im looking for open boxes :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Looking for Open box turntables , Speakers , Pre-amps , Blu-Ray players and headphones for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Looking for Open box turntables , Speakers , Pre-amps , Blu-Ray players and headphones  for me :D
    A sonos sub for me ...

• Advertisement

Looking for Open box turntables , Speakers , Pre-amps , Blu-Ray players and headphones  for me :D
    A sonos sub for me ...
    Steve, A sonos sub unfortunately not, only a Play1 and a ZP90 Connect at the minute

Brian

cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian but that too much for me thats why im looking for open boxes :-)
    No probs, if I hear of anything I'll let you know

Brian

OK muppetkiller, we don't have a huge amount tbh but:

Turntables 

Ion PureLP - was £59.95 - can do at £49
    Sony PSLX300 - was £119 - can do at £105 - was only opened in shop to show a customer 

No Pre-amps/Bluray or headphones

Speakers

Q Acoustic 2010i graphite - was £79.95 - can do at £69

Tends to be more TVs that we have than anything else at the minute

Brian 

Brian can you post some example of tv's 32-40 inch which you have in your sale?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭zarkov

Brian, I'm looking for a sub woofer and RXV679 open box deal. I'll be in Belfast tomorrow. Z

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pelemcg

Hi Brian, any tv's in the 42-48" range on sale. 4k/smart not essential. Thanks

zarkov wrote: »
    Brian, I'm looking for a sub woofer and RXV679 open box deal. I'll be in Belfast tomorrow. Z
    Sorry Zarkov, we don't have any OB Rxv679, and the only sub would be a Monitor Audio Mass W200 sub for the Mass sub/sat pack

Brian

pelemcg wrote: »
    Hi Brian, any tv's in the 42-48"  range on sale. 4k/smart not essential. Thanks

Thanks
    I'l get a list together and get them listed shortly

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Itsbigboss

Hi Brian,

What's the ZP90 Connect Going for?

Itsbigboss wrote: »
    Hi Brian,

What's the ZP90 Connect Going for?
    HI Itsbigboss, that one I can do for you at £239. It is in brand new condition, just the packaging has been opened

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Thanks , how much is the play 1 and what colour?

Also any 48/50" TV's 4k available?

HI Steve, the Play1 is in white finish, at £139/€199

I'm putting a list of TVs up in a few mins in a seperate post

Brian

pelemcg wrote: »
    Hi Brian, any tv's in the 42-48"  range on sale. 4k/smart not essential. Thanks

Thanks
    TV list posted now in a seperate post

Brian

We actually have a pair of Q Acoustic 2050i ex display, could do them at £269 - very good condition but one corner has a bit of vinyl peeling back. can get you photos if you're interested?

Brian

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I've changed the title of this thread to avoid confusion with actual sale threads from Richersounds.

Cheers,

Ritz

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭postsnthing

Hi any lower end open box 1080p projectors ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

We actually have a pair of Q Acoustic 2050i ex display, could do them at £269 - very good condition but one corner has a bit of vinyl peeling back. can get you photos if you're interested?

Brian
    Thanks but just looking for bookshelf speakers (no room :()

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi any lower end open box 1080p projectors ?
    Hi Postnthing.

Unfortunately at the moment the only open box we have would be the Optoma HD141 very best I could offer on this would be £429.95. The unit is 100% as new. Was used for an in store Demo at one point.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200760-hd141x.aspx

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Debub

Brian
    Hi Brian - do you still have these 2050i pair?

• Advertisement

Debub wrote: »

Brian
    Hi Brian - do you still have these 2050i pair?
    Hi Debub, yep we still have them if you're interested. Damage is purely cosmetic, they had a knock on one back corner, cracking the vinyl covering. They look 100% from the front and sound 100% also. 

If you PM me an email address I can send you a couple of pics if you like?

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.