If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for open box items

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Gents....is John around....? Sent him a PM a couple of weeks ago but no reply.....:(

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Gents....is John around....? Sent him a PM a couple of weeks ago but no reply.....:(
    HI ButtersSuki, sorry, John has been out of the office quite a lot and I assume has missed your PM. Is there anything I can look into for you? If you want to forward the PM to me and I can answer or pass on to him?

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

HI ButtersSuki, sorry, John has been out of the office quite a lot and I assume has missed your PM. Is there anything I can look into for you? If you want to forward the PM to me and I can answer or pass on to him?

Cheers
    Brian
    I'll send it onto you now Brian.

Cheers
    Brian
    I'll send it onto you now Brian.
    Thanks ButtersSuki, will get a look at it now and come back to you shortly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭eman66

Guys, looking for an open box / ex-demo AV amp. Grunt before features. Has to be +130W @ 8 Ohms. At the moment no plans to go Atmos but won't entirely rule it out.

Looking for a deal here!

Thanks.

• Advertisement

eman66 wrote: »
    Guys, looking for an open box / ex-demo AV amp. Grunt before features. Has to be +130W @ 8 Ohms. At the moment no plans to go Atmos but won't entirely rule it out.

Looking for a deal here!

Thanks.
    Hi Eman, thanks for your post. We don't have any AV Receivers open box at the minute unfortunately.

To get something at around 130wpc, you'd be looking at something like the Onkyo TXZR800 - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201594-txzr800-blk.aspx at £799/€1099 - can do a bit of a boardie price on it at £775/€1055.

We have these in stock, and ready to go on a next day delivery

Cheers
    Brian

Looking for a deal here!

Thanks.
    Hi Eman, thanks for your post. We don't have any AV Receivers open box at the minute unfortunately.

To get something at around 130wpc, you'd be looking at something like the Onkyo TXZR800 - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201594-txzr800-blk.aspx at £799/€1099 - can do a bit of a boardie price on it at £775/€1055.

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian. I'll have a think about that.

Looking for a deal here!

Thanks.

Cheers
    Brian
    No probs

Looking for a deal here!

Thanks.

Cheers
    Brian
    No probs
    What's the RZ900 going for at the moment? Just as a matter of interest!

(PS. Typo above and on the website, it's RZ not ZR. Disgraceful carry on. :))

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Looking for a deal here!

Thanks.

Cheers
    Brian
    No probs
    What's the RZ900 going for at the moment? Just as a matter of interest!

(PS. Typo above and on the website, it's RZ not ZR. Disgraceful carry on. :))
    Hi eman66.

The RZ900 seems to be going for around £1349.95 although its not one we have ever had in stock before.

Would most likely be a special order product for us direct from Onkyo.

I see that with the ZR :eek: on the website. I'll see if I can get it corrected.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

(PS. Typo above and on the website, it's RZ not ZR. Disgraceful carry on. smile.png)

jeez - Nitpickers - another ban coming up..

:oand I wouldn't mind it was my mistake :(

Thanks for the info and hopefully that error is corrected now..

Would you be interested in an I M M A C U L A T E Denon AVR4520?

http://www.whathifi.com/denon/avr-4520/review

( when you are reading the review check out the £1979 price it was reviewed at..)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Steekers

Hi John, I think my Onkyo 806 is about to give up and might be interested in this at the right price which is what exactly? :)

Steekers wrote: »
    Hi John, I think my Onkyo 806 is about to give up and might be interested in this at the right price which is what exactly? :)
    Hey Steekers.

John is out of the office today.

I'm not sure on the price he was going to offer it at or if Eman66 got back to him regarding it.

I'll see what i can find out and revert back.

Thanks Kenny,

I presume replacing the HDMI board is going to be not worth the effort, is there any thing else beside the Denon that you have open box that could replace the 806?

Thanks Kenny,

I presume replacing the HDMI board is going to be not worth the effort, is there any thing else beside the Denon that you have open box that could replace the 806?
    Hi Steekers.

Yeah HDMI boards can be expensive. I wouldn't know 100% the cost of the repair but I would say in the hundreds.

Nothing else really in open box at the moment.

We had the deal to the RXA550 in another thread at a crazy £289.95

Would sort of budget are you thinking along and I'll see what I can come up with for you ;)

Thanks Kenny,

I was looking at it alright. Looking at 500-600ish. Need to power 7.1 Jamo D6 speakers.

Any news on the Denon?

Thanks Kenny,

I was looking at it alright. Looking at 500-600ish. Need to power 7.1 Jamo D6 speakers.

Any news on the Denon?
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you

The Denon AVR4520 he is letting go for a stonking £799 if that is of interest?

Are you talking 500-600 in euro or sterling?

Brian

Thanks Kenny,

Any news on the Denon?
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you

The Denon AVR4520 he is letting go for a stonking £799 if that is of interest?

Are you talking 500-600 in euro or sterling?

Brian
    Slightly out of budget, talking 500-600 euro...

No probs, was worth a mention

Best in and around that money would be the Denon AVRX2200 at €499 - a cracker of an amp, and hard to beat even up to €700-€800 to be honest
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201492-avrx2200w.aspx

cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

Is there any open box deals on small 3 in 1 mini systems? 

• Advertisement

ec18 wrote: »
    Is there any open box deals on small 3 in 1 mini systems? 
    EC18,

How about a perfect Denon DM40 black open box at £159.95 / €209.99 including shipping?

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201414-dm40-dab.aspx

Do you need speakers as well? If so I'll have a look for a deal on a complete package for you..

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply I was looking for something like this http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12461-xhm21dab.aspx just maybe in the 100e or less it's only for a small room and low enough usage. 

EC

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply I was looking for something like this http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12461-xhm21dab.aspx just maybe in the 100e or less it's only for a small room and low enough usage. 

EC

Hi ec18,

Sorry, we don't have anything else in open box that would suit unfortunately.

The only thing we would have sub €100 would be the Philips BTM2310 - €89.99 if this would be of interest?

Cheers,

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Any chance of a open box deal on the Pioneer SCLX59?

Thanks
    J

Hi John,

EC
    EC18,

here is an offer on the Pioneer - we only have a few left so I'm happy to do a clearance for you ;)

I have an immaculate display unit that I would clear at £109.95 / €139.99 including delivery

..or

You can have a spanking new unit at just £119.95 / €159.99 again including delivery

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

jspuds wrote: »

Thanks
    J
    J,

they are as rare as hens teeth unfortunately - but a pretty amazing receiver!

I think we are already the cheapest in the known universe on the Pioneer SCLX59 at just €1349.99 delivered ( the price is going back up at the end of the month)

..but if you wanted one I'll do you a brand new sealed box unit at the cheapest price we have ever offered it which is just €1299.. but this is only util the end of the month as we are doing a May Bank holiday special and I'll include that one for you..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Anything around for in ear earphones?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Thanks
    jspuds wrote: »

Thanks
    J
    J,

they are as rare as hens teeth unfortunately - but a pretty amazing receiver!

I think we are already the cheapest in the known universe on the Pioneer SCLX59 at just €1349.99 delivered ( the price is going back up at the end of the month)

..but if you wanted one I'll do you a brand new sealed box unit at the cheapest price we have ever offered it which is just €1299.. but this is only util the end of the month as we are doing a May Bank holiday special and I'll include that one for you..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, I'll think that over the next week or so.
    Are there any other receivers that you would recommend that would be equally good for movies/audio playback and drive the speakers I got off you a few months back?

Thanks
    J

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Anything around for in ear earphones?
    Hi Hyzepher, 

We don't tend to have in ear earphones as ex display or open box, purely for hygiene reasons.
    For new earphones, you could look at the Soundmagic E10 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12061-e10.aspx at £29.95/€44.95 or if you need a mic for smartphones etc, the E10s - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200639-e10s.aspx?swapstore=1 at £36.95/€59.99

cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.