Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is new houses in Darliadda, Has any one bought here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

I wouldnt touch them personally. The area is fine (bit lacking in infrastructure that far up although there is a bus and a LIDL locally now).

The houses are remants of boom time that they have started to finish off. My understanding is that a large portion of properties in that development ended up in Nama and were sold to the council at a very low price. So you may pay that asking price and find yourself in what amounts to a council estate.

Here is where I saw this online:
    http://www.thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=29528&hilit=dalriada&sid=9bb0f326d4a052119fa312eace2001fd

Although I heard it verbally from a friend who bought in Dalriada back in 2006 or so.

The properties are tiny as well, not worth that money IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

So did anyone buy in Dalriada in 2016?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Dubliner_1

So did anyone buy in Dalriada in 2016?

Yes, bought one of the brand new 3 bed duplexes last June, 2016. Very happy so far.

Advertisement