Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of mobile data

Options
  • 18-02-2016 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

An Eir mobile customer since January and I very, very rarely have any reception for mobile data.
    Met a friend today in Kilkenny City, she is also an eir mobile customer, she had 4g and I had nothing.
    My bundle is the 5gb unlimited but I cannot use any of the data allowance as I never seem to have it.
    Could this be looked into please, it's very frustrating. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

mj_mam wrote: »
    An Eir mobile customer since January and I very, very rarely have any reception for mobile data.
    Met a friend today in Kilkenny City, she is also an eir mobile customer, she had 4g and I had nothing.
    My bundle is the 5gb unlimited but I cannot use any of the data allowance as I never seem to have it.
    Could this be looked into please, it's very frustrating. 
    Very sorry to hear that mj_mam

Please contact customer support on free phone 1800690000 for assistance with this

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement