Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

144hz Monitor

Options
  • 19-02-2016 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Looking to upgrade my monitor. Right now it's a Samsung 22'' that I got like for €100 way back when I first built my PC. It's running at 60hz and also has a 5ms response time which isn't ideal for me as I play a lot of FPS games. So I wanna get a 144hz one as apparently it's pretty great and smooth when playing games like CS:GO. It's not just for gaming I kinda want a dual monitor setup so I'll continue to use my current one but thought that I might as well get something with a 144hz refresh rate and low response times as I enjoy gaming every now and again. So something that's just got decent colors and that would be cool too.

So do you guys have any recommendations on any good 144hz monitors out there for a reasonable price? :)

Comments

Advertisement