Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund

Options
  • 19-02-2016 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Guys,

I am currently waiting on a refund from Eir. Its been nearly 29 days since the date of my final bill and nearly two months since I first spoke to someone in Eir who told me I would have the refund in 30 days, only to be told 32 days later that the 30 days in fact starts from the date of my final bill, even thought I cancelled at the end of November 2015. 

I PM'd you guys two days ago and didn't hear anything. I've been an eircom/eir  customer for more nearly 15 years and only cancelled as the broadband offering 4mb/512mb was being offered at nearly 65.00 a month. So i moved to three 4G which is still crap, but still a lot better than paying for nearly 65.00 euro for 4mb down in 2016, all the more worse that I am only 750m line of site from a fibre cab, but unfortunately for me connected to the exchange 3.5km away. 

Long story short, any news when I will receive my refund cheque? 

Thanks,
     MR.   

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Guys,

I am currently waiting on a refund from Eir. Its been nearly 29 days since the date of my final bill and nearly two months since I first spoke to someone in Eir who told me I would have the refund in 30 days, only to be told 32 days later that the 30 days in fact starts from the date of my final bill, even thought I cancelled at the end of November 2015. 

I PM'd you guys two days ago and didn't hear anything. I've been an eircom/eir  customer for more nearly 15 years and only cancelled as the broadband offering 4mb/512mb was being offered at nearly 65.00 a month. So i moved to three 4G which is still crap, but still a lot better than paying for nearly 65.00 euro for 4mb down in 2016, all the more worse that I am only 750m line of site from a fibre cab, but unfortunately for me connected to the exchange 3.5km away. 

Long story short, any news when I will receive my refund cheque? 

Thanks,
     MR.   
    Thanks for your PMs Mor-Riomhaire - I will respond to your most recent PM shortly

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Mor-Riomhaire

Thanks Al, i didn't receive a pm from you as yet..

Hi Al, Can you get back to me as soon as possible with an update? I still haven't received any PM.

Hi Al, Can you get back to me as soon as possible with an update? I still haven't received any PM.
    Hi Mor-Riomhaire

I will need to re-submit your cheque request however I need to ask you a number of questions, if possible please PM me your mobile number and a good time for you to take a call (preferably between 2 and 5PM?).

Thanks
    Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi Mor-Riomhaire

I will need to re-submit your cheque request however I need to ask you a number of questions, if possible please PM me your mobile number and a good time for you to take a call (preferably between 2 and 5PM?).

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, PM sent.

• Advertisement

Thanks Mor-Riomhaire

Will call very soon

Al

Thanks for the resolution Al, much appreciated.. 

Thanks for the resolution Al, much appreciated.. 
    No problem at all Mor-Riomhaire :)

Al

Advertisement