Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piece on the Journal.ie about Bray

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I think you should.
    The reputation Bray has is totally undeserved, and I don't see all the junkies that one comment says there is.
    I have colleagues of mine from Dun Laoghaire who slag me over being from Bray, but I know I’d feel a lot safer in Bray at night than Dun Laoghaire. The seafront has much of a social buzz than there.

Also, feel that so many people judge it but never actually go to Bray which is annoying.

Only thing is The Journal is just full of cranks and extreme comments so you’re probably just wasting your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sillymoo2007

4 Ladies going to Bray next week for a mid week break tue-thur any recommendations for pubs with a bit of a pulse nice places to eat. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,026 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

4 Ladies going to Bray next week for a mid week break tue-thur any recommendations for pubs with a bit of a pulse nice places to eat. Thanks in advance

Harbour Bar is always fairly lively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

All along the seafront

To eat:
    Box Burger
    Platform Pizza
    Daata Tandori
    Carpe Diem (Italian - my favourite place in Bray)
    Campo De Fiori
    Dockyard No. 8

To drink:
    Harbour Bar - probably most liveliest mid week
    Martello
    Porterhouse

Advertisement