If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Panasonic DX902 models

Options
  • 19-02-2016 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Hello. I don't see the new Panasonic TX65DX902 or the 58 on the website yet, but they are on the UK site. Any idea when these are arriving and what your prices will be like?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

cannco253 wrote: »
    Hello. I don't see the new Panasonic TX65DX902 or the 58 on the website yet, but they are on the UK site. Any idea when these are arriving and what your prices will be like?

Thanks
    Hi Cannco253, thanks for your post

They are both available as a preorder, stock on both models will start to come in towards end of February

The 58" is currently £2999/€3680 and the 65" would be £3499/€4449

If you would like to secure one, please give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt2 and we could take a 10% deposit to enable us to reserve one for you

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rstaniforth

Brian, 

Why are Richer Sounds charging £200 more than the RRP set by Panasonic? And then trying to cover it up by offering a £200 off voucher if people exchange an old TV? 

Thanks 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rstaniforth,

many thanks for your post and apologies for the delay getting back to us - I honestly cant answer for the UK ( .co.uk) website as they set their pricing independent of us guys over here in Ireland - however we have not actually launched those products on our local .ie website as of yet.

The prices were originally £200 less on each item and then the price moved in a number of retailers and a trade-in offer was applied on both those models - we always apply a price-beat where we will beat any comparable offer that is cheaper so I can assure you that there is no attempt to 'cover-up' anything - I see you are a relatively new Boardie and I'm sure that most Boardies will tell you that we are really transparent when it comes to our pricing.

To be fair, this is a product that hasn't even hit the shops, but there is already huge interest in it so I would imagine that the price will be fluid until stocks are confirmed and the marketplace settles - however as per my earlier comment, if you do see it cheaper subject to our normal T's and C's we will happily price-beat!

Many thanks, apologies again for the delay getting back to you and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Rstaniforth,

many thanks for your post and apologies for the delay getting back to us - I honestly cant answer for the UK ( .co.uk) website as they set their pricing independent of us guys over here in Ireland - however we have not actually launched those products on our local .ie website as of yet.

The prices were originally £200 less on each item and then the price moved in a number of retailers and a trade-in offer was applied on both those models - we always apply a price-beat where we will beat any comparable offer that is cheaper so I can assure you that there is no attempt to 'cover-up' anything - I see you are a relatively new Boardie and I'm sure that most Boardies will tell you that we are really transparent when it comes to our pricing.

To be fair, this is a product that hasn't even hit the shops, but there is already huge interest in it so I would imagine that the price will be fluid until stocks are confirmed and the marketplace settles - however as per my earlier comment, if you do see it cheaper subject to our normal T's and C's we will happily price-beat!

Many thanks, apologies again for the delay getting back to you and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

I would like to purchase the 58" screen to replace the 9664 which I purchased so many years ago now in the Dublin store ;). The 9664 is still perfect but I am upgrading for the eventual launch of 4K from Sky and in no rush but I will definitely purchase from you.

R

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rednik wrote: »
    Rstaniforth,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

I would like to purchase the 58" screen to replace the 9664 which I purchased so many years ago now in the Dublin store ;). The 9664 is still perfect but I am upgrading for the eventual launch of 4K from Sky and in no rush but I will definitely purchase from you.

R
    Hi Rednik.

The 58" Panasonic have now started arriving into our main warehouse ready for the release date :D

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.