Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to be able to log in

Options
  • 19-02-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hey peeps

Two days ago I took out a contract over the phone. Have received an email with my eir account number but the Android app is showing it as a wrong number.

So the question is how long before I can set up the app?
    Oh and while I'm here, how long before the router comes?
    Do you use Anpost or courier?

I'm fine waiting really just want to know how long.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

god's toy wrote: »
    Hey peeps

Two days ago I took out a contract over the phone.  Have received an email with my eir account number but the Android app is showing it as a wrong number.

So the question is how long before I can set up the app?
    Oh and while I'm here, how long before the router comes?
    Do you use Anpost or courier?

I'm fine waiting really just want to know how long.

Thanks!
    Hi god's toy

Everything needs to be up and running (account active) before you can log in or sign up. If you would like to PM me your account number I'll be able to advise you on the timeframe :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

PM sent! 

PM sent! 
    Hi god's toy

I see the order was placed on the 17th - the account is usually able for registration in 10 working days from when the order is placed however as soon as a specific date shows I will update you (which should be another 5 working days).

Thanks
    Al

Cool! Thanks for the update.

Cool! Thanks for the update.
    No problem :)

Al

• Advertisement

Hey new modem came today! yey!  

Only problem is now that I'm on Eircom my sync/speed has dropped back to 8mb from the 12mb I was getting with voda.
    Do I need to start a new thread to get that looked into?  Is there something missing here? looks like I lost my ADSL+2 Sync.

Hey new modem came today! yey!  

Only problem is now that I'm on Eircom my sync/speed has dropped back to 8mb from the 12mb I was getting with voda.
    Do I need to start a new thread to get that looked into?  Is there something missing here? looks like I lost my ADSL+2 Sync.
    Hi god's toy

I have sent a report of this to the technical support team and as soon as they get back to me I'll be right back to you

Cheers
    Al

...and an update?

Still can't register for 'myeir' get error, on looking into this I'm told I need to enter my  [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial] [/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]‘Reference number’ on the top of your bill during registration. This number starts with 8888 [/font]    BUT I used bonkers.ie to get my eir setup so no number was shown.

What do I need to do to get myeir working?  oh and  ADSL+2 Sync is still  not working.

And aprt from my last post, why am I still being billed by Vodafone?   The eir rep said that would be killed when transferred.

Update:

As no one here is getting back to me I got on to eir and they sorted my 'myeir\ log in and I've getting on to voda about the bill.

Just need from you to sort out the ADSL+2 Sync probs now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Update:

As no one here is getting back to me I got on to eir and they sorted my 'myeir\ log in and I've getting on to voda about the bill.

Just need from you to sort out the ADSL+2 Sync probs now.
    Hi god's toy, 

I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues. 

I'm afraid Al is no longer with us, feel free to PM me your account details and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi god's toy, 

I'm afraid Al is no longer with us, feel free to PM me your account details and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey, pm sent. If you need more info please just ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi god's toy, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey,  pm sent. If you need more info please just ask.
    Thanks.

I'll come back to you soon through pm's

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement