Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdrug

• 19-02-2016 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Could someone please tell me is Superdrug still open in Limerick and what street is it on? will go to Limerick tomorrow if its still there?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Looks like there's 1 on William Street
    http://www.superdrug.com/store/Limerick%20(roi)?lat=52.71426410028036&long=-8.271135937500045

SUPERDRUG Limerick (roi)
    Superdrug 11/12 William Street
    Limerick
    V94 Y273
    Ireland

Store Phone Number
    00353 61404820

Delivery to store service
    Yes

Opening Hours
    Sun 12:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Mon 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Tue 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Wed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Thu 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Fri 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
    Sat 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Clareman wrote: »
    Looks like there's 1 on William Street
    http://www.superdrug.com/store/Limerick%20(roi)?lat=52.71426410028036&long=-8.271135937500045

SUPERDRUG Limerick (roi)
    Superdrug 11/12 William Street
    Limerick
    V94 Y273
    Ireland

Store Phone Number
    00353 61404820

Delivery to store service
    Yes

Opening Hours
    Sun 12:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Mon 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Tue 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Wed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Thu 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Fri 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
    Sat 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thanks I know there was one there but just checking to see if it was still open, havent been to Limerick in over a year. Thanks. :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Yes, I can confirm it's still there, two entrances, front on William street and the back is Cruises street.

Yes, I can confirm it's still there, two entrances, front on William street and the back is Cruises street.

Thanks, heading to Limerick so, They have these makeup sponges that I cant get anywhere and they're the best I think....

I suppose Arthurs Quay is the best place to park is it??

• Advertisement

Arthur's Quay is fine if it's somewhere you're comfortable getting to etc, Superdrug is less than 5 minutes walk, walk up town and take a left at Keanes Jewellers to get onto William Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

If you're feeling peckish while you're there, Enzo's across the street from Superdrug is definitely my choice of chipper in Limerick Ignore the terrible (original) 1970's decor. It's worth it for the food :)

thanks for all ur posts guys, i havent driven in limerick city before but ive been to the city a good few times, i have a sat naf..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Ignore the terrible (original) 1970's decor.

That's half the charm of the place! :pac:

That's half the charm of the place! :pac:

Oh absolutely! I think if Enzo ever redecorated he'd alienate half the clientele immediately. Garlic cheese chips, battered sausage and onion rings FTW :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Just one entrance from William Street. You are thinking of Boots. It's a bit further up than boots. Where all the buses park.

fin12 wrote: »
    thanks for all ur posts guys, i havent driven in limerick city before but ive been to the city a good few times, i have a sat naf..
    Be aware that people will just walk out into the street without looking :)

Just one entrance from William Street. You are thinking of Boots. It's a bit further up than boots. Where all the buses park.

No, there's a back entrance opposite Argos

Be aware that people will just walk out into the street without looking :)

Ha I drive in Cork city so well used to that...... :)

No, there's a back entrance opposite Argos
    Okay, didn't know that. Thought it was just a staff door at the back. We are talking about the same place right? Next to Hogan's butchers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Okay, didn't know that. Thought it was just a staff door at the back. We are talking about the same place right? Next to Hogan's butchers?

Yup, that's the one. Sports 2000 used to have the back entrance too. It's nothing more than a stairwell.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to make a big deal of the back entrance, just pointing out that it did exist and may be handy if you were on Cruises street. I know it's only a stairs but it has the superdrug signage etc.

Thanks guys got on fine in Limerick, got what I needed in super drug so thanks for all yer help, da city's a small bit confusing driving around, got beeped by a bmw, just wondering cause I saw a lot of Indian restaurants what's the best one in Limerick do people think?

fin12 wrote:
    Thanks guys got on fine in Limerick, got what I needed in super drug so thanks for all yer help, da city's a small bit confusing driving around, got beeped by a bmw, just wondering cause I saw a lot of Indian restaurants what's the best one in Limerick do people think?

Ah Indian restaurants. Favourite used to be spice of India, then the quality went downhill. Next was Taj but I think they are gone, plus the actual restaurant wasn't somewhere you'd want to eat in. Right now Bindia are quite good. We had one fantastic meal there. Next meal was so so so I imagine it's down to the chef. I'd say Bindia is your best bet !

Poppadom, hands down when it comes to Indian personally I think you can't beat it.

• Advertisement

Is there any Indian restaurant in Limerick that is not Halal? There's a great Indian owned Indian restaurant in Shannon alright but I wonder if there is something similar in the city....

Is there any Indian restaurant in Limerick that is not Halal? There's a great Indian owned Indian restaurant in Shannon alright but I wonder if there is something similar in the city....

I never thought of that' are most Indian restaurants halal? They don't say it on their menu...

fin12 wrote: »
    I never thought of that' are most Indian restaurants halal? They don't say it on their menu...
    They are if run by Pakistanis. A lot of them are. Spice of India is all Halal. Don't agree with it.

They are if run by Pakistanis. A lot of them are. Spice of India is all Halal. Don't agree with it.

Oh right I don't agree with halal either, I just went to an Indian in cork on Friday and it was called Spice Inn.

I actually think in London most restaurants over there they're meat is halal and it wouldn't be on their menu u would have to ask them.

Advertisement