Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What does it mean!?

• 19-02-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Usually, I'm good at interpreting my dreams and have very vivid dreams every night and remember them the next day. I call it having another day time when I go to bed!

Anyway, last night, I had a dream that I was in a large castle/ballroom type space and a song was playing that I really like. There were people there dancing and having a great time, it was black tie and everyone was dressed up with their dickiebows and suits.

I was walking from the hallway down in to the function area and there was a guy standing and he was waiting for me to come and join him for a dance. The feeling I got from this person was it was a friend/comfort. The confusing bit is that while we were singing and dancing, he swung me around and I tried not to fling my legs out so as not to hit anyone else but I did. I had caught a woman on the leg with the heel of my shoe and she had a large gash above her knee.
    It was like something you'd see in 24hrsAE but I was apologising so much and it seemed to go unnoticed. I hadn't meant to catch anyone but when I did it was a bad wound and my apologies weren't being heard.

This has really thrown me as I am usually good and deciphering what my dreams are doing in relation to my waking life but I can't get my head around this one!

Advertisement