Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nice destination, low humidity?

Options
  • 19-02-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Could anybody recommend a really nice sunny luxurious holiday destination that has low humidity? I went to the Caribbean last year and was absolutely killed with the high humidity :( It was so draining and uncomfortable. I ended up spending a stupid amount of time in my air-conditioned room just to escape it, which is not ideal when you spend a lot of money to go somewhere that beautiful. I guess I should have researched that more :o

As I'm not a seasoned holidaymaker, where else could I go? I'm guessing lots of European destinations will be mentioned, but I'm open to all areas/recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ocli64

Zanzibar is a real tropical paradise. Somewhere like Paje beach that has a constant sea breeze would be perfect. It's really popular with windsurfers and has a good selection of beach bars and restaurants and is not too far from the Rock restaurant in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Possible to explore the rest of the island from there too. Stonetown, the capital is a world heritage site so worth a visit but very hot with not much of a breeze so perhaps somewhere you could visit at evening time. You could also look at Nungwi or Kendwa which are a bit more lively but they don't have the same breeze as Paje.

Advertisement