Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Late Late Show - 19th. February 2016

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Red Kev wrote: »

We need to get our hands on 60-80 tickets and have a boards.ie get together at the LLS some night. :pac:

I'd say there would be a row in the bar before we start, a row in the audience and a row in the carpark later.

I'm definitely in. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Berserker wrote: »
    What makes her the Imelda May of country music?

I turned on the TV to get prepared for the chat about organised crime with Paul Williams and saw these two. Never heard of her and this Johnny Brady guy until last night and I was missing nothing. Typical poor boyfolk/modern country music rubbish with the same old sound as the rest of them in this awful genre. Imelda May she most definitely is not any more than he is Rory Gallagher. Where does Tubridy pull these out of?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Paul Williams may as well of painted a target on his back with the stuff he was coming out with last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Paul Williams may as well of painted a target on his back with the stuff he was coming out with last night.

No different to the guff he's been coming out with for years. He's like a broken record.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    No different to the guff he's been coming out with for years. He's like a broken record.

True. He's been spouting that stuff for years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Don't look now, but:

Paul Williams: Gangsters at War’ airs Monday (22nd Feb) at 9pm on TV3.

Advertisement