Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS350 gsm remotely arm

Options
  • 20-02-2016 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,

i hv cs350 connected to gsm dialler (wired in parallel to external bell) so when alarms goes off, it calls my phone,

GSM dialler also have a relay (with voltage free N/O and N/C contact) that can be triggered by calling gsm dialler phone no, i just wondering is there any way i can remotely setup alarm by calling gsm dialler and which terminals in cs350 can be used for this purpose,
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes. It would need to be wired into a free zone and then you program that's zone as key switch to arm/disarm.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

some1gr8 wrote: »
    Hi,

i hv cs350 connected to gsm dialler (wired in parallel to external bell) so when alarms goes off, it calls my phone,

GSM dialler also have a relay (with voltage free N/O and N/C contact) that can be triggered by calling gsm dialler phone no, i just wondering is there any way i can remotely setup alarm by calling gsm dialler and which terminals in cs350 can be used for this purpose,
    thanks

You could also set up something like this also.

Advertisement